| Meetable Character
This article is about someone who is meetable in Club Penguin.
|Full Name||G Billy|
|Position||Drummer/Flutist of the Club Penguin Band, Pianist of Lighthouse|
|Appeared||In the Club Penguin Band|
|Clothes Items|| New:|
G Billy's Bandana,
G Billy Plaid Shirt and Jeans
G Billy Cowboy Boots,
G Billy Drum Sticks
G Billy's Cowboy Hat,
G Billy's Silver Drumsticks
|Friends With|| Stompin' Bob|
You (if you add him)
G Billy is one of the founding members in the Club Penguin Band. He usually plays the drums, piano and, occasionally, the flute. He is normally found with 1 or 2 other band members during parties and events.
List of performances
- Winter Luau, Dance Club, January 2006
- Valentine's Day Celebration, Dance Club, February 2006
- St. Patrick's Day 2006, Dance Club, March 20–22, 2006
- St. Patrick's Day 2006, Mountain, March 17–19, 2006 (Not a performance, eating lunch)
- Wild West Party, Dance Club, July 2006
- Opening of the Lighthouse, Lighthouse, September 2006
- St. Patrick's Day, Dance Club, March 2007
- Summer Kickoff Party, Beach, June 2007
- Fall Fair, Pizza Parlor, September 2007
- Surprise Party, Dance Club, November 2007
- St. Patrick's Day, Dance Club, March 2008
- Music Jam 08, Iceberg, July 2008
- Music Jam 09, Back Stage on random servers while on break autographing backgrounds. (not an animation, a real moving character.)
- Penguin Play Awards, Backstage on random servers while signing backgrounds (not an animation, a real moving character.).
- Music Jam 2010, Iceberg, July 2010
- Music Jam 2011, Iceberg, June 2011 (animation, not a real moving character)
- Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam, July 2012 preformed on every server every 20 minutes. (Also meetable during Construction)
- G BILLY HERES!!!!!
- HAVE YOU MET PB????
- JOIN THE BAND!
- NICE DRUMMER!
- WATCH THIS!!
- LOLZ! NICE!!
- WELL I GTG PPLZ
- PEACE DRUMMERZ!!
- Good work guys. We really rocked out there!
- WOOT WOOT
- Penguin Band has changed my life
- More blue more blue!
- lol Trumpet!!
- Trumpets go TOOT TOOT!!
- CRASH! BANG! CRASH! BANG!
- toot toot!
- She is a Great Lady!
- She has interview us a few times
- Do you read the Club Penguin Times?
- Drummers Over here!!
- When I say HEY FRANKY you say WERE LOUD!!
- CRY CRY CRY!!!!!
- A COOKIE?!
- Is a little better now
- signs autograph
- signs another autograph
- signs a hundred autographs
- WHEW my flipper hurts
- hey thanks
- TO THE DOCK
- om nom nom nom
- He has over 50 pins.
- He says if he wasn't a musician, he'd still be working as a chef in the Pizza Parlor.
- He is the only penguin to use an instrument that was sold in the Music Jam catalog in the Back Stage (although the drumsticks aren't an instrument themselves, they were still for sale in the music catalog).
- He is the drummer in the Penguin Chat 3 Band.
- His flute is not the same as the flute in real life, his flute looks like a Trumpet.
- He used to wear old blue and nothing else, but at the Music Jam 2008 he changed to wearing Dark Blue and a Brown Cowboy Hat. During the Music Jam 2011, G Billy and the rest of the band changed their dressing styles to the kind of music they like.
- There is a level 8 Card-Jitsu card of him, along with a Level 9 Fire Card-Jitsu Power Card of him, along with the rest of the Penguin Band.
- He often speaks internet slang and in caps.
- In most pictures of him, it looks like he's wearing Old Blue.
- According to the 2011-2012 Yearbook, he is most likely to call you (the player) a 'dude'.
- He was the first penguin to catch a Mullet but he threw it back.
- According to the Club Penguin sticker album he never takes off his 'lucky' bandana which means he's possibly superstitious.
- He is the main target of Petey K's jokes.
- On his 2010-2012 player card, he looks like the youngest member of the Penguin Band
G Billy's In-game Avatar
G Billy's Player Card
G Billy (Penguin Band) Backgrounds
G Billy Signature
G Billy on buddy list
G Billy Spotted