This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Member item|| Yes|
|Where found|| Penguin Style|
|Item ID|| 1013|
The Frankenpenguin Hat was a head item in Club Penguin. It cost 400 coins in the Penguin Style catalog, and only members could buy it. It could also have been unlocked from series 1 and 4 of the Treasure Book.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||October 3, 2008||November 7, 2008|
|October 2, 2009||November 5, 2009|
|October 1, 2010||February 4, 2011|
|October 6, 2011||February 2, 2012|
|October 3, 2013||December 5, 2013|
|October 2, 2014||December 4, 2014|
|August 5, 2015||March 30, 2017|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 1||October 24, 2008||October 4, 2011|
|Series 4||August 11, 2009|
- It made an appearance on the Happy Halloween postcard.
- It made an appearance on the Join Team Green postcard.
- It made an appearance in issue 312 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It made an appearance on the front cover of the October 2016 Penguin Style catalog.
- It went with the Frankenpenguin Costume and Frankenfeet.
- The Franken Hat puffle hat resembled this item.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Chapéu de Pinguinstein|
|French||Le Chapeau Frankenpingouin|
|Spanish||Sombrero de Frankepingüino|