|Appeared||Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge Games|
|Clothes Items||Welding Mask|
|Friends With||The Snowball Crew, Other Elite Puffles, Coffee Shop Barista, Aunt Arctic, You (If you have him)|
Flare is a Black Elite Puffle from the Nintendo DS video game Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force and Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge, however in the DS game he was originally called Strong, but went through a name change before being released onto Club Penguin. He shoots blue flames from his mouth while he wears his welding mask and can weld anything with this. He can be used in Elite Penguin Force Missions.
Like most Black Puffles, Flare has the ability to light itself on fire; however Flare can concentrate this fire and shoot it from his mouth. Flare would use this to effectively weld items throughout the two DS games.
It is possible to unlock Flare from Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge (using a code) and walk him, via the Puffle Whistle.
- Flare has special blue flames, instead of the regular red, due to the heat of the fire that he wields.
- Flare had a special friendship with Bouncer in Herbert's Revenge.
- Since Flare is treated as a hand item instead of a puffle, you can walk a puffle and Flare at the same time.
- Despite being a Black Puffle, you cannot play Cart Surfer with him.
- Flare does not need to eat like an ordinary puffle.
- Flare does not ever run away like a normal puffle because he does not live in your igloo.
- In the Puffle Hotel, when a penguin is with Flare on the treadmills, both the penguin and Flare will run on it unlike when a penguin has their own puffle walking with them as it is only the puffle that runs.
- He cannot dig.
- Certain Penguins have mistook Flare's welding mask as a hat.
- As of November 2010, there is a Flare power card in Card-Jitsu. When a penguin plays it, the Delta Suit and the Delta Fedora appear on them; then the EPF Phone appears in their hand. The penguin then calls Flare who blows a ring of fire in the air and hops through it and hits the opponents head.
- Flare used to be a bait item before the EPF, so if you used a cheat program to get him in your inventory, you would be banned.
- If you unlock Flare, a Puffle Whistle will be in your hand items in your inventory. When clicked, Flare comes.
- Flare is one of the few puffles who has not been updated to the new Puffle look.
- He is the most known Elite Puffle.
- If you have the Herbert's Revenge Video Game, it gives you a code which lets you obtain Flare by going on to your EPF phone. You can also unlock him with the EPF Trading Card game, even if you are a Non-Member.
- He is the only Elite Puffle that can be seen online.
- He cannot be seen on the Club Penguin (app) currently.