|Where found|| Snow and Sports|
The Flame Surfboard is a hand item in Club Penguin. It costs 400 coins in the Game Upgrades and Penguin Style catalogs, and only members can buy it. It was originally available in the Snow and Sports catalog for 800 coins.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Snow and Sports||August 31, 2007||March 27, 2009|
|Game Upgrades||March 27, 2009||Still available|
|Penguin Style||August 5, 2015||March 30, 2017|
- It made appearances in issues 105, 110, 133 and 192 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It was featured on the front cover of the September 2007 Snow and Sports catalog.
- It could be seen in an old Club Penguin wallpaper.
- It was seen in the Wizard Library, and the Lighthouse during the Medieval Party 2012.
- Similar items are the Daisy Surfboard and Silver Surfboard.
- Members can use this in Catchin' Waves if they are wearing it upon entering the game.
Names in other languages
|French||La Planche de Surf Flamme|
|Spanish||Tabla con llamas|
|Russian||Пламенная доска для сёрфинга|