- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Full Name||Fire Ninja|
|Position||Masters of the Card-Jitsu Elements|
|Appeared||Training in the Fire Dojo|
|Color||Red (with suit on)|
|Clothes Items||Flame Sandals, Magma Coat, Lava Mask, Fiery Helmet|
|Friends With||Sensei, Water Ninja, Snow Ninja, Shadow Ninja|
A Fire Ninja is a penguin who has mastered the art of Card-Jitsu Fire. This means that a penguin has defeated Sensei in Card-Jitsu Fire. They are similar to both Water Ninjas and Snow Ninjas as the other two have both mastered their specific element.
Becoming a Fire Ninja
You become a Fire Ninja the same way that you would become any other form of Ninja. These are the 4 steps:
- Go to the Fire Dojo
- Talk to Sensei and receive cards from him
- Play Card-Jitsu Fire and obtain the full Fire Suit
- Challenge Sensei. Once you defeat him, you will become a Fire Ninja and obtain the Fire Gem.
Just like a typical member ninja with the bracers, A Fire Ninja can disappear into thin air, by fire. The penguin waves, fire then goes up and then other fires start on bottom of your penguin continuing to the head. The Suit disappears first before the penguin, which is likely not timed perfectly.
According to Sensei, Fire Ninjas can control fire. Dance, and both of your arms will be raised 90 degrees and fire will appear at the tip of your flippers. Gather penguins who are Fire Ninjas anywhere on the island where you can see the sky and dance at the sky should become red and fire-filled.
- When invisible, a Fire Ninja's shadow resembles a Samurai silhouette.
Fire Ninjas in Club Penguin
Fire Ninjas actions