This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|When||February 1–14, 2012|
|Free Item(s)||Cadence's Autograph (if you met her)|
The Fashion Show was a one-room party in Club Penguin that occurred from February 1 to February 14, 2012. The event was confirmed in the Club Penguin Times. There was no free item and the Gift Shop (now known as Clothes Shop) was the only party room.
|Cadence's Autograph||Meeting Cadence||No|
- The Club Penguin Team mistakenly stated that the party would start on February 1 on the Login Screen, while the Club Penguin Times stated that the party would start on February 2.
- It is Club Penguin's first and last fashion show. This does not count the mini Fashion Show at the Hollywood Party.
- Players could change the lighting on the runway using a control box.
- Most penguins didn't enjoy this party because only one room was decorated, and there were no free items, unless you met Cadence.
- In the Clothes Shop, the room was split into two rooms, the runway and backstage. So, technically, the fashion show shouldn't be counted as a one-room party.