This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Fall Fair 2008|
|When||September 26 - October 6, 2008|
The Fall Fair 2008 was a carnival-like party in Club Penguin that began on September 26, 2008 and ended on October 6, 2008. In the party, penguins could earn tickets from various carnival games and thereafter spend them on certain prizes. In continuation of The Party series, the Bonus Game Room was added as a temporary room. See List of Fall Fair Games for a list of the games that were available to be played during the Fall Fair.
|Blue Cotton Candy*||Hand Item||600 tickets|
|Feathered Tiara||Head Item||1200 tickets|
|Lollipop||Hand Item||1000 tickets|
|Green Giant Sunglasses||Face Item||1000 Tickets|
|Carousel Background*||Background||400 tickets|
|Paddle Ball*||Hand Item||1500 tickets|
|Yellow Balloon Pin||Pin||100 tickets|
* These prizes were added on October 1, 2008.
|Teddy Bear||Hand Item||2000 tickets|
|Yellow Giant Sunglasses||Face Item||1000 tickets|
|Candy Apple||Hand Item||800 tickets|
- Several rooms had carnival themes with neon signs and food stands.
- A neon Dance Club and Arcade with pink and blue disco tiles.
- The Coffee Shop sold Cotton Candy and Caramel Apples and was painted blue and pink.
- The Pizza Parlor was a circus Big-top.
- The Beacon had a giant slide leading to the Beach.
- The Forest had a mechanical bull attraction/ride.
- The Cove had a Popcorn stand and Feed-A-Puffle.
- The Cave had a Carousel.
- The Ski Village had a big, waving Rockhopper Sign.
- The Dock had a Juice stand and a Hydro-Hopper Sign.
- The Mine had neon Cart Surfer Signs and a Burger Stand.
- The Iceberg had turned into a ball pit.
- The Mountain had a Sled Racing Sign and an Ice Cream Stand.
- During the middle of the party, the Plaza was decorated and had a pizza stand.
- This was the last Fall Fair since Club Penguin changed the name to The Fair due to the party taking place during the season of spring for players in the southern hemisphere.
- This was the last appearance of the Grab and Spin (later called Spin To Win) game until 2011 due to a major ticket cheat.
- On October 1, 2008, new prizes were added and the Plaza was decorated.