Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Plot||Twee tells a story about a prince bringing croissants to a princess, but the Big Bad Wool gets in the way.|
|Dates|| November 21, 2008 |
June 12, 2009
January 7, 2010
September 16, 2010
September 15, 2011
May 17, 2012
September 12, 2013
June 5, 2014
|Characters||Twee, Prince Redhood, Big Bad Wool, Grumpunzel.|
|Music||Fairy Fables Music|
|Background||Fairy Fables Background|
Once upon a time ... ... There lived a fairy storyteller called Twee - that's me! I live in a magical library where I tell no ordinary story tales. I like to mix things up a bit. It's a tale of twos you might say! So buckle up and get ready for the ride! This is the tale of a prince all dressed in red who goes riding though the forest to take some croissants to a pricess with really long hair. I like to call it 'The Enchanted Forest'.
- This stage play had a story book, which also tells the same story as the script.
- It won the Penguin Play Awards 2009 for "Best Costumes".
- Grumpunzel is based on Rapunzel.
- Big Bad Wool is based on the Big Bad Wolf.
- Twee is a possible fairy.
- In the book The Big Bad Wool said "A flying unicorn on Thursday? BAA!" In the play "on Thursday?" was taken out.
- This play was a nominee for the 2010 Penguin Play Awards.
Penguin Play Awards
Penguin Play Awards 2009
During the Penguin Play Awards 2009, Fairy Fables won the prize for Best Costumes.
Penguin Play Awards 2010
During the Penguin Play Awards 2010, Fairy Fables was nominated for the categories and a special video was made promoting it. There were several lines for Twee and the Big Bad Wool set out in the script and many penguins believed it would win. It did not win any categories.