This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
The Eye Scan 3000 is one of Gary's Inventions. It was used as a security system for the Gadget Room which is the centre of Gary's inventions. It was located in the HQ. When you put your eyes on the Eye Scan 3000, it would scan your eyes, but it would only grant access to Gary. However, in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, the player can pass the eye scan by wearing an old pair of Gary's glasses, hinting that there may be a minor defect with the invention. It was lost in Club Penguin since the PSA was destroyed but is still in video games.
- It appears in the Elite Penguin Force DS games and almost all of the PSA Secret Missions.
- The Eye Scan 3000 also appeared on the CPIP website. In order to access CPIP, you would have to click the scanner.
- Players can see the Eye Scan 3000 being used by G in PSA Mission 4: Avalanche Rescue.
- The timer widget on the real-life SMART Board system makes the same sound as the Eye Scan 3000.
- It is unknown how the eye scan can scan through such thick glasses worn by Gary without the radiation blinding Gary himself.