This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Easter Egg Hunt 2012|
|When||April 5–11, 2012|
|Free Item(s)||Yellow Bunny Ears|
|Where||Club Penguin Island|
Scavenger Hunt CluesEdit
Here are the clues and the answers for the Easter Egg Hunt!
-The first egg’s hidden near shining gold, Somewhere deep and dark and cold.
-The next egg’s found near works of art, Plus lots of books to make you smart!
-This next egg’s near a snowy shore. It’s hidden well. You must explore.
-Now head towards a wooden shack. You’re doing well, you’re right on track!
-Search now near a tall white chair, For watching waves. The egg is there.
-The next one’s sure to make you smile. Just like you, this egg’s got style.
-The next egg’s near a chair that lifts. You’re getting close, you must be swift!
-The last egg’s near a big, bright light. You’re almost done, the end’s in sight.
- The Yellow Bunny Ears were obtained by finding all the hidden eggs, and clicking Claim reward.
- There was a hint in the parents update stating: "Here's a hint to pass along - near a broken Aqua Grabber, in the Hidden Lake, is a great place to start looking for eggs!" This was a hint to where the scavenger hunt would start.
- New Bunny Ears came out for this party, the Yellow Bunny Ears.
- The designs on the eggs are the same as the Easter Egg Hunt 2009 and from the Easter Egg Hunt 2011.
- It may have been the last Easter Egg Hunt, because there was none in 2013.
- Just when the April Fools' Party 2012 had ended, the Easter Egg Hunt was starting but there was no Easter Egg Hunt menu and the music of the April Fools' Party 2012 could be heard even though it had ended, this glitch was fixed early.
|Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.|
|Spoilers end here.|
- Easter Egg Hunt 2006
- Easter Egg Hunt 2007
- Easter Egg Hunt 2008
- Easter Egg Hunt 2009
- Easter Egg Hunt 2011
- Easter Egg Hunts