This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Easter Egg Hunt 2011|
|When||April 21–26, 2011|
|Free Item(s)||Safari Park Background|
The Easter Egg Hunt 2011 was an event which took place during the arrival of Rockhopper and the Earth Day 2011 celebration on April 21, 2011. It was surprising to some, because in 2010 there was no Easter Egg Hunt.
- Behind the small bonsai tree in the Dojo
- In the Dock, behind the green stone
- Behind a rock in the Forest
- In the Cave, behind the Lifeguard chair
- In the Mine on the tree
- In the Lodge Attic
- On the top of the Ski Hill
- Near the rock on the right in the Snow Forts
The free item for completing it was:
- The egg decorations are the same as the 2009 eggs.
- This was the only Easter Egg Hunt to give a background as the reward, instead of a pair of Bunny Ears.