- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
| Easter Egg Hunt 2009
Sensei advertising the Egg Hunt in the newspaper
| Members only?
|| April 10 – 13, 2009
| Free Item(s)
|| Pink Bunny Ears
The Easter Egg Hunt 2009 was an event in Club Penguin. It started on April 10, 2009, and ended on April 13, 2009. The prize for completing the hunt was the Pink Bunny Ears.
|| Members only?
||Pink Bunny Ears
||Completing the Scavenger Hunt
Scavenger Hunt clues
- To find this egg just take a glance, at the building where you go to dance.
- You'll find this egg spends its day, floating in the waves where penguins play.
- Here's an egg that's in the mood, to be a cavern surfer dude.
- This egg has made its home, near two great puffles made of stone.
- All day this egg has sat, snug underneath a warm fuzzy hat.
- By a glowing fire by a comfy place, you'll find this egg in a fishy place.
- To add this egg to your collections, find a sign that gives directions.
- This egg is on a guiding light. You can't see it if it is bright.
- This was the first time ever that the light at the Beacon could be turned off. After this, it was a permanent feature.
The message you got when you found all the eggs.