This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Easter Egg Hunt 2009|
|When||April 10–12, 2009|
|Free Item(s)||Pink Bunny Ears|
The Easter Egg Hunt 2009 was an event that started on April 10th and ended on April 12th. Like all other Easter Egg Hunts, you had to find hidden eggs by using the clues given to you. When you collected all of the eggs, you got Pink Bunny Ears.
|Pink Bunny Ears||Completing the Scavenger Hunt||No|
|Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.|
Clue 2: You'll find this egg spends its day, floating in the waves where penguins play. Answer: Found at the Cove by clicking on the egg next to the beach.
Clue 3: Here's an egg that's in the mood, to be a cavern surfer dude. Answer: Found at the Mine by hovering over the farthest mine cart.
Clue 5: All day this egg has sat, snug underneath a warm fuzzy hat. Answer: Found at the Gift Shop by clicking the warm fuzzy hat.
Clue 7: To add this egg to your collections, find a sign that gives directions. Answer: Found at the Mountain, on the top of the pole with signs on it.
Clue 8: This egg is on a guiding light. You can't see it if it is bright. Answer: Found on the Beacon in the big light. Turning off the light using the switch on the left displays this egg.
|Spoilers end here.|
- Egg 1 - White background with yellow star.
- Egg 2 - White rope with blue water.
- Egg 3 - Gold background with mine cart.
- Egg 4 - Red background with Japanese writing on it.
- Egg 5 - Purple background with pink gift.
- Egg 6 - Blue background with Fluffy the fish.
- Egg 7 - Grey background with snowflake.
- Egg 8 - Lime Green background with light bulb.
- This was the 4th annual Easter Egg Hunt.
- This was the first time ever that the light at the Beacon could be turned off.
- The same exact eggs came back in 2011 and 2012.