This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Easter Egg Hunt 2006|
|When||April 14–16, 2006|
|Free Item(s)||Pink Bunny Ears|
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
The Easter Egg Hunt 2006 was a party/event in Club Penguin. The free item was the Pink Bunny Ears which you could get once you finished the Scavenger Hunt. The Pink Bunny Ears are the oldest bunny ears in Club Penguin.
|Pink Bunny Ears||Completing the Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt.||No|
Egg Hunt Clues
- The top is furry, the bottom is not; I'm sure the puffles look at it a lot.
- This object's only mission is to tell you 'time for fishin'!
- Picture, picture, on the wall...
- Look in a place where you should see that tiny puffs of smoke should be.
- Among the hills and snowy trees, a flag is waving in the breeze.
- Icy place that's quite remote. (I didn't know that eggs could float!)
- The place that is so very high, be patient, it will soon drift by.
- Hidden egg, in the "night" makes a shadow from the light.
- Easter Egg Hunt 2007
- Easter Egg Hunt 2008
- Easter Egg Hunt 2009
- Easter Egg Hunt 2011
- Easter Egg Hunt 2012
- Easter Egg Hunts