This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Earth Day 2012|
|When||April 19–26, 2012|
|Free Item(s)|| Safari Helmet,|
Aunt Arctic's Autograph (if you met Aunt Arctic)
The Earth Day Event 2012 was a party on Club Penguin. This party started on April 19, 2012. It was confirmed in the Club Penguin April Fools' Party 2012 Membership page. Animal costumes returned as seen in the membership page and the catalog. Some of the animal costumes are the Lion, Snow Leopard, African Painted Dog and Rockhopper Penguin, not to be confused with Captain Rockhopper Costume. The Snow Leopard and African Painted Dog also appeared at the Earth Day 2011. It's the 3rd Earth Day Party on Club Penguin.
- It was Club Penguin's 3rd Earth Day Party.
- The animal costumes returned, along with the new Rockhopper Penguin Costume and Lion Costume.
- Strangely, all the other Earth Days were parties, compared to this year, Earth Day 2012 was confirmed as an event.
- Apparently the collectible background was Aunt Arctic's old background (Aunt Arctic's Autograph) instead of her new one.
- The animal costumes this earth day cost 400 Coins, while the costumes cost only 50 coins during last year's earth day. It's a mystery why the Club Penguin team increased the value to 400 Coins. If all the animal costumes were still 50 coins, the combined value of all of the animal costumes would be 200 coins, which is half the value of one animal costume this year.
- This was the smallest Earth Day party on Club Penguin.