|Where found||If you pass the EPF Test at the Everyday Phoning Facility.|
|Unlockable||Yes, with the code from the game Herbert's revenge|
The EPF Phone is an award in Club Penguin after becoming an EPF Agent. It is similar to the Spy Phone, but it is for EPF Agents. Secret Agents can get it after finishing the tests in the Everyday Phoning Facility. It is usable in both Club Penguin and Herbert's Revenge. The spy phone replaces the Spy Gadget, also being much more advanced than the Spy Phone. The spy phone seems to resemble an Android Phone. It was first seen at the website home replacing the old PSA Spy Phone.
- Elite Gear: This allows everyone to spend their Mission Medals on special gear. Non-members can only buy one item: the EPF Earpiece
- Missions: Alerts you on a new mission and allows you to teleport to the EPF Command Room to start and complete the current mission.
- Teleport: This allows you to teleport to most free rooms. All are arranged in alphabetical order.
- Messages: Added in January 2011 when System Defender came out. This informs you of what's going on with parties, and other EPF-related situations.
- Gadgets: Lets you see what gadgets you have. There is currently only one gadget, the TraceTracker 3000. The TraceTracker was not included in non-member's phones. The EntryGainer 3000 can be used when you break into Herbert's Hot Sauce Lair.
- EPF Button: Like the teleport button, but this teleports you straight to the EPF Command Room (The button is at bottom of the EPF Phone).
- Elite Puffle: If you have Herbert's Revenge, this allows you to call the Elite Puffle Flare. With an update, it is now for anyone who has a code for the DS game. Only the people who have the DS games can see the Elite Puffle icon on their phone though.
- Field-Ops: This alerts you on any new Field-Ops, and it provides a quick reminder of what you have to do on current ones. This feature is removed after the upgrade on April 5, 2013, and was replaced with missions.
- Recruit: This gives you information on how to make other Penguins join the EPF.
Spy Phone Upgrade
On April 5, 2013, all EPF Spy Phones were upgraded. They are thinner and bear less resemblance to any particular phone that exists in the real world. It was mentioned by Gary in February 2013, in an EPF message.
- As revealed by Dot the Disguise Gal in PSA Mission 11: The Veggie Villain, the EPF spy phone has a much more powerful teleport, and can teleport multiple objects at the same time.
- During the Prehistoric Party 2013, if you travel back in time, you couldn't use it, since there is no signal available, so it disappears from the screen and it won't open if you try to access it from your Player Card.
- The Elite Spy Phone was upgraded for Operation: Hot Sauce.
- After April 5, 2013, characters appear in the new art style in Messages except PH.
- As revealed at the end of Field-Op #56, the EPF Phone is "functional in temperatures as low as 200 degrees Kelvin." This is equivalent to -173.15 Celsius degrees, and -819.67 Fahrenheit degrees.
- On May 11 the Director of the E.P.F. sent a message to all penguins that said: All agents - upon completion of this week's Field Op, please take some time to enjoy the Holiday party, and help out with Coins for Change.
Note: Sprites marked with an asterisks have never been used.