|EPF Command Room|
|Where||Below the Everyday Phoning Facility|
|Opened||May 27, 2010|
|Renovated||March 6, 2014|
|Mini-Games||In-Game Missions, System Defender, Spy Drills|
Defend the mainframe in System Defender
Hone your skills with Spy Drills
Be ready to protect the island
We are the best of the best
- For the first command room, see Command Room.
The EPF Command Room is the official Headquarters of the EPF. It replaced the PSA Headquarters after the Popcorn Explosion on May 27, 2010. Penguins can enter it via the EPF Phone and the Everyday Phoning Facility, and the Tube Transport allowed entering the VR Room.
On the previous EPF Command Room, if you were to move your cursor over the recycling bin, it would be filled with paper and if you do the same with the CDs next to the wardrobe, the CDs would flip over like the old Command Room. You still can't make anything come out of the silver circle in the middle, though. If all of the chairs were filled, the large TV would display a short video, which showed an elevator to the Command Room at the Beach, the Everyday Phoning Facility, and the Cove, though only the Everyday Phoning Facility elevator is currently available.
During Operation: Blackout, the Tube Transport exploded while the Field-Op screen had been destroyed. After Operation: Blackout, the Tube Transport was completely destroyed, but left a hole where it used to be. The Field Ops screen remained the same way as it was during Operation: Blackout meaning that there was no Field Op.
Later, in February 28, 2013, boxes started to appear for the rebuild. There was a large box on the left of the TV. The damaged Field-Ops screen was under a box for construction. Then, on April 4, 2013, a mini-lab appeared on the left of the TV. The TV got updated too. The main screen got replaced with another screen that shows graphs and has some wording. On May 9, 2013, a new EPF game was created. The Spy Drills game replaced Field-Ops meaning that the Field-Ops would never return. The Tube Transport hole was covered for construction. More boxes were loaded into the EPF. Then Polo Field confirmed that the EPF Command Room would be updated sometimes in March. After the Prehistoric Party 2014 the word texture changed.
On March 6th, 2014, the renovations were finally completed.
- This room did not exist before the events of the Popcorn Explosion had ended. Since the PSA HQ was destroyed, plans were made to design a new, high tech headquarters that the EPF would take over.The EPF Command Room was built and now serves as base of operations, however, it still contains some of the features of its predecessor, like the chairs, television, and table.
- Herbert almost destroyed the EPF after the Medieval Party 2011 with the Hydra Bot.
- Starting during Operation: Blackout, the Field-Op screen was smashed and there was no access to the VR Room.
- Boxes started to appear for the EPF Re-build on 28 February 2013.
- The EPF returned on April 5 for a new mission.
- Because of Operation: Hot Sauce, it was announced that construction will be delayed on the Command Room, and it could take at least 2 weeks.
- Spy Drills was released as a substitute for Field-Ops. The Tube Transport was covered with barriers.
- A renovated version of the room was revealed in Episode 7 of The Spoiler Alert. It is said to be finished in March 2014.
- As of March 6th, 2014, construction was completed.
The only way to get access to the EPF is if you answer the phone at the Everyday Phoning Facility. The Director asks you if you are ready to be one, and she gives you a choice. Yes or no. If you say yes, then you get your Elite Spy Phone. If you say no, then you don't get your Elite Spy Phone. However there is another way. If you have the code from Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge, you could unlock your Elite Spy Phone.
The old Command Room's table, chairs and TV are here. There are stairs on either side. The Tube Transport is located in the back. The Big TV on the Left used to scan the EPF system for bugs. Now, there are bugs, which must be defeated by System Defender, which is what the Big TV is now. The four surveillance security screens in between show the Beach, Cove, Everyday Phoning Facility and Ski Village.
Now, the giant screen highlights the In-Game Missions, and there is now an on-site laboratory. The table got updated and was moved where the Tube Transport was along with the TV and chairs. Five surveillance security screens on top of the TV show the Ski Village, Town Center, The Plaza, Cove, and the Everyday Phoning Facility are there. Spy Drills and System Defender were moved to the left side of the room. The exit is on the right side. At the bottom right there is the Lab. The agent clothes are there too. At the bottom left side is the jail. The jail has laser bars and a mini-satellite. There is also a computer that is playing Ice Blocks.
- The EPF Command Room turns it's TV on and explains a plan. The smaller lights turn on. This can only be done if 1 penguin sits on each chair on the table (if the chair is full of penguins, it will still work).
- When you click on all the lights from left to right the lights go out
- If you turn on the channel with the blue & pink penguins and you wait about 5 seconds a black bar will pop up that reads " This Conversation Would Probably Be A Lot More Interesting With Sound...HUH? "
During the events of Operation: Blackout, Herbert created a laser to steal the sunlight of Club Penguin in order to create himself a paradise. In order to succeed in doing this without the hindrance of the Elite Penguin Force, he set fire to the Everyday Phoning Facility and somehow destroyed the structure of the Command Room, which caused the destruction of the Tube Transport and Field Ops computer. Despite the seemingly minimal damage to the actual agency headquarters, re-construction began after the Hollywood Party. After the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013, Spy Drills were added.
- When 10 penguins sat on each chairs, the lights turn green and the screen shows secret entrances in the Cove and other rooms, which are not accessible in-game. This can't be done anymore, as of the new, renovated Command Room.
- The cabinet of the Command Room is located at the bottom right side of the room.
- When you click the lights from left to right, the room would turn dark. This can't be done anymore, as of the new, renovated Command Room.
- There was a glitch were you could walk in the tube transport, then walk out of it. But you would still leave. This glitch has been fixed.
- There are some security monitors near the System Defender computer.
- It has the same room as the Command Room.
- It was destroyed during Operation: Blackout, forcing Penguins to build a new command room.
- In an Operation: Blackout sneak peek, it shows the EPF Command Room destroyed and the Tube Transport on fire.
- After the Operation: Blackout, if you click on the Screen it will show The Director of The EPF saying: "The Road Ahead Is Long. But The EPF Will Rise Again".
- In the What's New Blog, they wrote in that they were rebuilding the EPF Command Room, stating that it would return, and so it did.
- The EPF Command Room was destroyed within 2 years in service while the PSA HQ was destroyed only after around 5 years in service, but then EPF continued its service, as of March 6, 2014.
- On April 4, 2013 the big TV in the middle was replaced to show what missions there were.
- On April 5, 2013, the music of the EPF Command Room was changed into the similar music from Operation: Blackout.
- The room may have glitched when the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013 started, because it looked like what it was before The EPF Rebuild and after Operation: Blackout, same with the Everyday Phoning Facility.
- The room may have glitched again at the Medieval Party 2013 where the Spy Drills (where agents earn medals) has been removed and the construction placed above the Tube Transport had vanished.
- If you look closely at the plan from ClubHerbert.com, you would see a table similar to the old design, six chairs next to the table and the big EPF screen from the previous EPF Command Room. You could also see many screens and computers there (You can see these things by an iPad. These plans are too small for a computer).
- Polo Field said on the What's New Blog that the room would be completed in March.
- In the edition #436 of the Club Penguin Times, a message from Gary the Gadget Guy could be found in the Comics sections stating that the new EPF Command Room would be ready on March 6th, 2014, and it was.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Sala de Comando|
|Spanish||Sala de Comando|
|French||Salle de Commandement|
- Before Operation: Hibernation and before Operation: Blackout
- EPF Command Room during construction (March 2013)
- EPF Command Room during Operation Hot Sauce
|VR Room (until November 15)||Everyday Phoning Facility|
|EPF Command Room|