|Where||Between the Town Center, Ski Village, and Beach|
|Opened|| August 22, 2005 |
October 24, 2005
|Renovated||December 6, 2012|
|Mini-Games||Hydro Hopper, Smoothie Smash (Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit)|
The Dock is a room in Club Penguin and is most popular on the server Sleet. There is also a picnic table, a bench, and a frozen water fountain. Since it is mostly a big open space, the Dock is usually always decorated for parties.
The Dock is decorated for most parties, look below for the some of the parties and the decorations used:
- Winter Luau 2006 - A shack was added giving out free Hawaiian Leis.
- Summer Party 2006 - 3 red and blue tents were added, along a fish with an apple in its mouth, plus two more rubber rings and two red and blue surfboards.
- Christmas Party 2006 - An ice skating rink, a cave in the east, a snowman, more snow than usual, and a table with cups of coffee were added.
- St. Patrick's Day Party 2007 - Free Shamrock Hats, green planks and rubber rings and a washing line with Shamrocks on were added.
- Pirate Party 2007 - Two flags, barrels, balloons, a treasure chest, planks, and an anchor were added.
- Summer Kickoff Party 2007 - A massive sand-castle with a moat and the rubber rings in the opposite place were added.
- Water Party 2007 - Water pumps, a glass floor in the middle of the Dock, and palm trees were added.
- Camp Penguin - Signs, tracks, tables and a mini-kitchen were added.
- Fall Fair 2007 - The games Grab and Spin and Ring the Bell, balloons, Juice Stand and a new entrance to Hydro Hopper were added.
- Surprise Party 2007 - Craters, cacti, and a pale of hay were added.
- Sub-Marine Party 2008 - A boat, Inflatable Fish, a Blue Background, shells and Sea Plants were added.
- April Fools' Party 2008 - Poles and signs saying "GO REALLY FAST" and "SUPER SPEED" were added.
- Club Penguin Improvement Project - Same as the April Fools 2008, but penguins were Green Puffles.
- Rockhopper's Arrival Party - A background of Gary, Rockhopper and Yarr, The Migrator Aqua Grabber, red tracks, an anchor, a Treasure Chest and a barrier were added.
- Medieval Party 2008 - Anvils, a signpost and two carts were added.
- Water Party 2008 - A snow castle with water surrounding it were added.
- Music Jam 2008 - A pink stage, electric and acoustic guitars, drums, stars, and a pink walkway were added.
- Penguin Games 2008 - A sign saying "BREAK TIME", a Fresh Ground Coffee stand, a track, tables, and chairs were added.
- Fall Fair 2008 - Same as the Fall Fair 2007.
- Halloween Party 2008 - A cemetery with pumpkins and one big pumpkin with a face was added.
- Christmas Party 2008 - Same as the 2006 Christmas Party.
- Winter Fiesta 2009 - Plants, three walls, a mat, a DJ stand, boomboxes and a barbecue were added.
- Puffle Party 2009 - A furry Puffle and Penguin Play Area was added.
- St. Patrick's Day Party 2009 - A pot of gold and loads of shamrocks were added.
- Snow Sculpture Showcase 2009 - Clumps of snow and a sculpture of penguins with Puffles was added.
- April Fools' Party 2009 - A box which came out of another box and another and so on, two snow sculptures, and one clump of snow was added.
- Medieval Party 2009 - Same as the Medieval Party 2008.
- Adventure Party 2009 - A river boat.
- Music Jam 2009 - A new stage was there every two days.
- Festival of Flight 2009 - A new stage was there every two days.
- The Fair 2009 - Ring the Bell, a new entrance to Hydro Hopper, hay, balloons, and a juice stand was added.
- Sensei's Scavenger Hunt - An orange sky was added.
- Halloween Party 2009 - Same as 2008, but with frequent thunder and storms.
- Holiday Party 2009 - The Dock was transformed into a place for penguins to skate around. A fire, and some hot chocolate or coffee on a table was added.
- Puffle Party 2010 - A huge puffle condo was added.
- Penguin Play Awards 2010 - The Dock was made into an interviewing area. This is where the Press Hat was found.
- April Fools' Party 2010 - A painting area was added. The snowballs changed to paint balloons. This was where the Red Propeller Cap is found.
- Medieval Party 2010 - A blacksmith area was added.
- Island Adventure Party 2010 - A planning area for ships was added.
- Music Jam 2010 - An electro-themed stage was added.
- The Fair 2010 - Ring the Bell, Puffle Shuffle, a new entrance to Hydro Hopper, hay, balloons, and a juice stand was added.
- Wilderness Expedition 2011 - An entrance to the Glade was hosted here.
- Puffle Party 2011 - A giant scratch tower for puffles and penguins to walk on was added.
- April Fools' Party 2011 - A canvas was added, of which you would get a Purple Propeller hat for throwing paint on it.
- Earth Day 2011 - The Dock was transformed into the habitat of the African Painted Dog.
- Medieval Party 2011 - Carriage cars were added.
- Music Jam 2011 - A big Stage was added.
- Island Adventure Party 2011 - A ship with walking crabs were added.
- The Fair 2011 - There were Spin To Win, Ring The Bell and Puffle Shuffle games added.
- Halloween Party 2011 - A big pumpkin patch was added.
- Card-Jitsu Party - An entrance to the Ninja Headquarters was added here.
- Underwater Expedition - As the actual Beach was underwater at the time, the Dock was used as a substitute Beach, and it also held a diving board. There was trash in the water, which you could help pick up for a free background.
- Fashion Show - The Camera Pin was located over here for the event.
- Rockhopper's Quest - An announcement was located over here to sail away with Rockhopper during the quest.
- Puffle Party 2012 - A giant scratch tower for puffles and penguins to walk on was added.
- Medieval Party 2012 - The whole Dock transformed into a swampy wet forest with a Fairy Branch (Slingshot) that you could collect. Also, the Hydro Hopper was turned into a massive leaf.
- Meteor Strike/Before Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012 - a Giant Purple Meteor hit the Dock on June 7, 2012.
- Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012 - There were gray clouds near the Town Center and buildings visible.
- Before Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam - Dubstep was seen here tied to balloons.
- Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam - The Dock was the same as previous Music Jam Parties only that the sky has changed and the sky was similar to the sky of the Sunset Background
- At the Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit, the Dock was full of watermelons.
- At The Fair 2012 there were three games; Memory game, Spin to Win, and Ring the bell. There was also an Iced treats stand.
- At the Halloween Party 2012 there was a pumpkin patch.
- During Operation: Blackout, a tent was put up in the dock to care for Puffles.
- During the Holiday Party 2012, the Dock was decorated to look like Frost Bite's lair.
- During the Hollywood Party, the sky changed to nighttime during the party.
- Before the Puffle Party 2013, a Rainbow Puffle would appear here each 10 minutes.
- During the Puffle Party 2013, it was set as the Blue Puffle domain.
- Before the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013 began, there were several crystals located here.
- During the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013, a burning building was placed here to be put out by a Firetruck's house; however, the building was inaccessible. There was also a Club Penguin Fire Department station. The snow was replaced with a city street.
- During the Card-Jitsu Party 2013, the room was the same from the Card-Jitsu Party 2011. You could access the Ninja Headquarters from this room. This was the domain room of Fire and there was a lot of lava everywhere.
- During the Star Wars Takeover, the Millennium Falcon was located here. The Death Star could be also seen in the sky.
- During the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam, there was sand instead of snow. There was a stage with some towels added and the Hydro Hopper (boat) was different.
- During the Construction of the Halloween Party 2013, there was a crate filled with slime.
- During the Halloween Party 2013, a graveyard was located here and there was an ectoplasmatic pool.
- During Operation: Puffle, the sky was darkened.
- During the Holiday Party 2013, the place was decorated with an assortment of light-bulbs. A fountain and an entrance to igloos were also placed here. The Green Line railroad could be seen behind.
- During The Fair 2014, there was the entrance to the Amazement Park.
- During the Muppets World Tour, the room was transformed to celebrate Mexico.
- During the Puffle Party 2014, the room was transformed into a Wildlife Park.
- On May 1st, the Dock hosted the first Funny Hat Week in Club Penguin.
- As revealed in the future, the dock will transform into a zoo called the Interstellar Zoo, featuring many species.
- During the Penguin Cup it was the Team Space Squids domain room. There was a small soccer pitch, several lockers, a desk with many computers and a Soccer Ball hologram. Penguins could play videogames as well and claim the Space Squid Vuvuzela.
- During the Frozen Party, the room was decorated like Arendelle Castle. The room could be frozen by throwing magical snowballs at it.
- During the Halloween Party 2014, it was decorated the same way as the Halloween Party 2013.
- During the Pirate Party 2014, the room was transformed into Pirate Bar and a Port.
- During the Merry Walrus Party, the room featured a stable, a paddock and first aid area.
- During the Star Wars Rebels Takeover, it was an Imperial landing area.
- During the SoundStudio Party, there was a neon sign pointing to the party, and the sky transitioned from day to night.
- In the Club Penguin app, it is named "Docks".
- When ninjas "use the elements to change the weather", the distant mountains seen from the Dock can change color.
- Balloon pin
- Pumpkin pin
- Cardboard Box pin
- Magnifying Glass Pin
- Frog Pin
- Snow Globe Pin
- Tiki Mask Pin
- Tropical Feather Pin
- Camera pin
- Windmill Pin
- Prehistoric Hammer Pin
- Fruit Smoothie Pin
Names in other languages
- The St. Patricks Day 2008
- The April Fools Day Party 2008
- The Underwater Party 2008
- The Pirate Party 2008
- The Puffle Party 2009
- The St. Patricks Day Party 2009
- The Medieval Party 2009
- Before The Adventure Party 2009
- The Adventure Party 2009
- Before The Music Jam 2009
- The Music Jam 2009
Sources and references
|Ski Village|| Tour Bus Igloos (during Music Jam 2014)|
|Music Cruise (during Music Jam 2014)||Hydro Hopper|| Amazement Park (during The Fair 2014)|
Glade (Wilderness Expedition)
Train Station Igloos (during Holiday Party 2013)