|Where||Between the Town Center, Ski Village, and Beach|
|Opened|| August 22, 2005 |
October 24, 2005
|Renovated||December 6, 2012|
|Mini-Games|| Hydro Hopper|
Spin To Win
(Fall Fair 2007)
(Fall Fair 2008)
(The Fair 2011)
(The Fair 2012)
Ring The Bell
(Fall Fair 2007)
(Fall Fair 2008)
(The Fair 2009)
(The Fair 2010)
(The Fair 2011)
(The Fair 2012)
(The Fair 2010)
(The Fair 2011)
(The Fair 2012)
(Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit)
The Dock is a room in Club Penguin that is accessible from the Town Center, Beach, Ski Village, and Map. There is also a picnic table, a bench, and a frozen water fountain. Since it is mostly a big open space, the Dock is usually always decorated for parties.
The Dock is decorated for most parties, look below for the some of the parties and the decorations used:
- Winter Luau 2006 - A shack was added giving out free Hawaiian Leis.
- Summer Party 2006 - 3 red and blue tents were added, along a fish with an apple in its mouth, plus two more rubber rings and two red and blue surfboards.
- Christmas Party 2006 - An ice skating rink, a cave in the east, a snowman, more snow than usual, and a table with cups of coffee were added.
- St. Patrick's Day Party 2007 - Free Shamrock Hats, green planks and rubber rings and a washing line with Shamrocks on were added.
- Pirate Party 2007 - Two flags, barrels, balloons, a treasure chest, planks, and an anchor were added.
- Summer Kickoff Party 2007 - A massive sand-castle with a moat and the rubber rings in the opposite place were added.
- Water Party 2007 - Water pumps, a glass floor in the middle of the Dock, and palm trees were added.
- Camp Penguin - Signs, tracks, tables and a mini-kitchen were added.
- Fall Fair 2007 - The games Grab and Spin and Ring the Bell, balloons, Juice Stand and a new entrance to Hydro Hopper were added.
- Surprise Party 2007 - Craters, cacti, and a pale of hay were added.
- Sub-Marine Party 2008 - A boat, Inflatable Fish, a Blue Background, shells and Sea Plants were added.
- April Fools' Party 2008 - Poles and signs saying "GO REALLY FAST" and "SUPER SPEED" were added.
- Club Penguin Improvement Project - Same as the April Fools 2008, but penguins were Green Puffles.
- Rockhopper's Arrival Party - A background of Gary, Rockhopper and Yarr, The Migrator Aqua Grabber, red tracks, an anchor, a Treasure Chest and a barrier were added.
- Medieval Party 2008 - Anvils, a signpost and two carts were added.
- Water Party 2008 - A snow castle with water surrounding it were added.
- Music Jam 2008 - A pink stage, electric and acoustic guitars, drums, stars, and a pink walkway were added.
- Penguin Games 2008 - A sign saying "BREAK TIME", a Fresh Ground Coffee stand, a track, tables, and chairs were added.
- Fall Fair 2008 - Same as the Fall Fair 2007.
- Halloween Party 2008 - A cemetery with pumpkins and one big pumpkin with a face was added.
- Christmas Party 2008 - Same as the 2006 Christmas Party.
- Winter Fiesta 2009 - Plants, three walls, a mat, a DJ stand, boomboxes and a barbecue were added.
- Puffle Party 2009 - A furry Puffle and Penguin Play Area was added.
- St. Patrick's Day Party 2009 - A pot of gold and loads of shamrocks were added.
- Snow Sculpture Showcase 2009 - Clumps of snow and a sculpture of penguins with Puffles was added.
- April Fools' Party 2009 - A box which came out of another box and another and so on, two snow sculptures, and one clump of snow was added.
- Medieval Party 2009 - Same as the Medieval Party 2008.
- Adventure Party 2009 - A river boat.
- Music Jam 2009 - A new stage was there every two days.
- Festival of Flight 2009 - A new stage was there every two days.
- The Fair 2009 - Ring the Bell, a new entrance to Hydro Hopper, hay, balloons, and a juice stand was added.
- Sensei's Scavenger Hunt - An orange sky was added.
- Halloween Party 2009 - Same as 2008, but with frequent thunder and storms.
- Holiday Party 2009 - The Dock was transformed into a place for penguins to skate around. A fire, and some hot chocolate or coffee on a table was added.
- Puffle Party 2010 - A huge puffle condo was added.
- Penguin Play Awards 2010 - The Dock was made into an interviewing area. This is where the Press Hat was found.
- April Fools' Party 2010 - A painting area was added. The snowballs changed to paint balloons. This was where the Red Propeller Cap is found.
- Medieval Party 2010 - A blacksmith area was added.
- Island Adventure Party 2010 - A planning area for ships was added.
- Music Jam 2010 - An electro-themed stage was added.
- The Fair 2010 - Ring the Bell, Puffle Shuffle, a new entrance to Hydro Hopper, hay, balloons, and a juice stand was added.
- Wilderness Expedition 2011 - An entrance to the Glade was hosted here.
- Puffle Party 2011 - A giant scratch tower for puffles and penguins to walk on was added.
- April Fools' Party 2011 - A canvas was added, of which you would get a Purple Propeller hat for throwing paint on it.
- Earth Day 2011 - The Dock was transformed into the habitat of the African Painted Dog.
- Medieval Party 2011 - Carriage cars were added.
- Music Jam 2011 - A big Stage was added.
- Island Adventure Party 2011 - A ship with walking crabs were added.
- The Fair 2011 - There were Spin To Win, Ring The Bell and Puffle Shuffle games added.
- Halloween Party 2011 - A big pumpkin patch was added.
- Card-Jitsu Party - An entrance to the Ninja Headquarters was added here.
- Underwater Expedition - As the actual Beach was underwater at the time, the Dock was used as a substitute Beach, and it also held a diving board. There was trash in the water, which you could help pick up for a free background.
- Fashion Show - The Camera Pin was located over here for the event.
- Rockhopper's Quest - An announcement was located over here to sail away with Rockhopper during the quest.
- Puffle Party 2012 - A giant scratch tower for puffles and penguins to walk on was added.
- Medieval Party 2012 - The whole Dock transformed into a swampy wet forest with a Fairy Branch (Slingshot) that you could collect. Also, the Hydro Hopper was turned into a massive leaf.
- Meteor Strike/Before Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012 - a Giant Purple Meteor hit the Dock on June 7, 2012.
- Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012 - There were gray clouds near the Town Center and buildings visible.
- Before Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam - Dubstep was seen here tied to balloons.
- Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam - The Dock was the same as previous Music Jam Parties only that the sky has changed and the sky was similar to the sky of the Sunset Background
- At the Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit, the Dock was full of watermelons.
- At The Fair 2012 there were three games; Memory game, Spin to Win, and Ring the bell. There was also an Iced treats stand.
- At the Halloween Party 2012 there was a pumpkin patch.
- During Operation: Blackout, a tent was put up in the dock to care for Puffles.
- During the Holiday Party 2012, the Dock was decorated to look like Frost Bite's lair.
- During the Hollywood Party, the sky changed to nighttime during the party.
- Before the Puffle Party 2013, a Rainbow Puffle would appear here each 10 minutes.
- During the Puffle Party 2013, it was set as the Blue Puffle domain.
- Before the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013 began, there were several crystals located here.
- During the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013, a burning building was placed here to be put out by a Firetruck's house; however, the building was inaccessible. There was also a Club Penguin Fire Department station. The snow was replaced with a city street.
- During the Card-Jitsu Party 2013, the room was the same from the Card-Jitsu Party 2011. You could access the Ninja Headquarters from this room. This was the domain room of Fire and there was a lot of lava everywhere.
- During the Star Wars Takeover, the Millennium Falcon was located here. The Death Star could be also seen in the sky.
- During the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam, there was sand instead of snow. There was a stage with some towels added and the Hydro Hopper (boat) was different.
- During the Construction of the Halloween Party 2013, there was a crate filled with slime.
- During the Halloween Party 2013, a graveyard was located here and there was an ectoplasmatic pool.
- During Operation: Puffle, the sky was darkened.
- During the Holiday Party 2013, the place was decorated with an assortment of light-bulbs. A fountain and an entrance to igloos were also placed here. The Green Line railroad could be seen behind.
- During The Fair 2014, there was the entrance to the Amazement Park.
- During the Muppets World Tour, the room was transformed to celebrate Mexico.
- During the Puffle Party 2014, the room was transformed into a Wildlife Park.
- On May 1st, the Dock hosted the first Funny Hat Week in Club Penguin.
- As revealed in the future, the dock will transform into a zoo called the Interstellar Zoo, featuring many species.
- During the Penguin Cup it was the Team Space Squids domain room. There was a small soccer pitch, several lockers, a desk with many computers and a Soccer Ball hologram. Penguins could play videogames as well and claim the Space Squid Vuvuzela.
- During the Frozen Party, the room was decorated like Arendelle Castle. The room could be frozen by throwing magical snowballs at it.
- During the Halloween Party 2014, it was decorated the same way as the Halloween Party 2013.
- During the Pirate Party 2014, the room was transformed into Pirate Bar and a Port.
- During the Merry Walrus Party, the room featured a stable, a paddock and first aid area.
- During the Star Wars Rebels Takeover, it was an Imperial landing area.
- During the SoundStudio Party, there was a neon sign pointing to the party, and the sky transitioned from day to night.
- During the Puffle Party 2015, it was decorated the same way as the Puffle Party 2014.
- The Cave Maze was held here.
- During the Frozen Fever Party, it was decorated to resemble the palace courtyard from Frozen Fever. Anna's birthday celebration was held here.
- During The Fair 2015, the dock was decorated like The Fair 2014 and the fair was accessible from there.
- During the Festival of Snow 2015, The dock showcased snow statues that were selected for the snow statue fan art.
- In the Club Penguin app, it is named "Docks".
- When ninjas "use the elements to change the weather", the distant mountains seen from the Dock can change color.
- In the Club Penguin app, if you go next to the frozen fountain, your penguin will get the beak stuck in it, and scratch the beak after you get it out.
Names in other languages
- The St. Patricks Day 2008
- The April Fools Day Party 2008
- The Underwater Party 2008
- The Pirate Party 2008
- The Puffle Party 2009
- The St. Patricks Day Party 2009
- The Medieval Party 2009
- Before The Adventure Party 2009
- The Adventure Party 2009
- Before The Music Jam 2009
- The Music Jam 2009
Sources and references
|Ski Village|| Tour Bus Igloos (during Music Jam 2014)|
|Music Cruise (during Music Jam 2014)||Hydro Hopper|| Amazement Park (during The Fair 2014)|
Glade (Wilderness Expedition)
Train Station Igloos (during Holiday Party 2013)