|Dance||Stomping on the ground and making dust|
|Elite Puffle Items||None|
The Dinosaur Puffle is a type of Puffle Creatures in Club Penguin. They were available to be adopted by members at the Prehistoric Party 2014. They also appeared in the "Club Penguin - Gold Puffle New Horizons" video.
- Attitude: Happy
- Favorite toys: Anything at the Puffle Hotel (cannot be cared for in an igloo)
- Elite Puffle Items: None (currently)
- Special facts: Dig prehistoric items, have dinosaur appendages
- Favorite game: None
- Play: N/A
- Bath: N/A
- Food: Corresponds to color
- Favorite Food: N/A
- Gum: N/A
- Dance: Stomps the ground.
- Postcard: N/A
- Brush: N/A
- Sleep: N/A
- Tickle: N/A
Puffle Handbook Description
We discovered dino puffles when we traveled back in time! Members were able to adopt these wild puffles. Dino puffles can dig for rare prehistoric treasure.
Members could adopt Dinosaur Puffles via the following steps:
- Find a Dinosaur Puffle egg in the Dino Dig game.
- Locate it to the Volcano (Prehistoric) so it is able to hatch.
- Hatch the dino egg by heating it on a hotspot three times.
- They appeared in the "Club Penguin - Gold Puffle New Horizons" video.
- Polo Field confirmed that you could adopt and keep them in a meetup.
- They were the first Wild Puffles to become adoptable.
- They were only adoptable during the Prehistoric Party 2014 making them extremely rare.
- They were the first puffles to be available for a limited time.
- There are three species, each with two Colors. Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus and Stegosaurus.
- You had to hatch them at the Prehistoric Volcano to obtain them.
- Like all other Puffles they can dig for items and coins.
- Gary the Gadget Guy owns a blue Triceratops Puffle named Darwin.
- They can be used in the games Pufflescape and Puffle Launch, however they currently only appear as the normal colour puffles, for example, a Blue Triceratops Puffle is seen as a normal Blue Puffle in the game screens where you choose a puffle to use.
- In honor of the Dinosaur Puffles' discovery, Club Penguin released new merchandise in the Zazzle website.
- If you become a non-member and you have Dinosaur Puffles, you can't do anything with them.
- Members could adopt more Dinosaur Puffles once they've completed the quest and adopt the last Dinosaur Puffle.
- Members could dig for more Dinosaur Eggs in the Dino Dig game and find more Puffle eggs but not in the order of the quest.
- Some Dinosaur Puffles have the same poses.
- According to the Club Penguin Magazine, there used to be giant Dinosaur Puffles.
- Also according to the Magazine, T-Rex Puffles can breathe fire.
- There is a glitch where if you are walking a blue Triceratops Puffle and you sit down, the Puffle will disappear from your player card for a short time. It will keep disappearing and won't reappear if you keep holding down the 'S' key. When you stop holding it down, it will reappear.
- When you walk the type of Dinosaur Puffle color at the Pet Shop, it will appear as the original puffle instead of the dinosaur puffle color on the mat.
Blue Triceratops Puffle
Red Triceratops Puffle
Yellow Stegosaurus Puffle
Pink Stegosaurus Puffle
Black T-Rex Puffle
Purple T-Rex Puffle
Black T-Rex Puffle
Purple T-Rex Puffle:
Red Triceratops Puffle:
Blue Triceratops Puffle:
Yellow Stegosaurus Puffle:
Pink Stegosaurus Puffle: