|Where||Accessable from Box Dimension|
|Opened||March 24, 2011|
|Closed||April 7, 2011|
The Dimensions are a set of rooms in Club Penguin. They are somewhere in space, not actually on Club Penguin Island. The Orange Puffle came from the Orange Puffle Dimension. The Dimensions are mostly seen at the April Fools' Party 2011 and April Fools' Party 2012.
Some dimensions are silly, some are serious, and some are just plain weird. What will you find in the box universe?
During the April Fools' Party 2011 and April Fools' Party 2012, there were many dimensions to discover. In late 2012, Club Penguin will add a few new dimensions, and keep the current dimensions permanent and for all penguins, according to an email.
- The Desert Dimension was a barren rocky scenery. If you moved horizontally, it would go from day to night.
- The Stair Dimension was a variation of Escher's 'House of Stairs'. You moved upside down in this, and you would sit in the opposite direction.
- The Space Dimension was a planet-themed one. You could add your own decorations in this, and they made sounds when your cursor moved over them.
- The Candy Dimension was a sweet one. If you threw a snowball in this area, you would have received a Stamp.
- The Cream Soda Dimension was a series of islands. You could move from island to island via the barrels.
- The A Silly Place was the main party room from the previous April Fools' Party. If you told great jokes, you got a high score and became the King of April Fools'!
- The Doodle Dimension was a sheet of paper. You looked like a drawing in this, and your hat made a little doodle above your head, too.
- The A Strange Dimension was a peculiar one. This was only available to penguins who got the Box Costume, and you got a Delivery Suit.
- The Orange Puffle Dimension is where Orange Puffles first came from. There is an Orange Lake, and orange puffle that eats you, and a wagon throne.
- The Zany Dimension is a fun house place. You can turn small or huge on a large path. There was silly statues and craziness!
All Dimensions (except the Box Dimension) were only available to Members until late 2012, when new dimensions will be added and current ones from past April Fools' parties will become permanent.
- There are 13 dimensions accessible in the Club Penguin game.
- Rookie is mostly spotted in the dimensions.