|| Be rotten to the core.
— The tagline of the party
The Descendants Party was a party in Club Penguin that started on September 16, 2015, and ended on September 30, 2015. It began on the same day as the Talk Like a Pirate Day, which is a smaller event.
On August 19, 2015, Megg made a post on the What's New Blog, confirming the party. She also stated the CP team received many requests to make a Descendants Party.
- It was the fourth sponsored party in 2015, and the fourteenth sponsored party overall.
- The penguin statue in the Mine Shack transforms into the beast (from Beauty and the Beast) every 5 minutes.
- It was the smallest sponsored party to date.
- This was the first party since Operation: Blackout to not have special party emotes and the first party since the Holiday Party 2013 to not have a themed logo screen for a party.
- At the Iceberg, a drawing on a building that reads "The Dragon Shall Rise Again" could be a reference to Scorn.
- Though it is more likely to be a reference to Maleficent, Mal's mother, as she had the power to turn into a dragon.
- If a player went to the path to the Dojo Courtyard on the app (the sign was removed but there still was a trigger), they would go to the Town Center with the same size penguins have at igloos.
A sneak peek of the Mine Shack.
Club Penguin Times
The article "Descendants Party Next Week!" in issue #516.
The article "Descendants Party Next Week!" continued.
The homepage and login screen image.
Mal's message when logging in.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Festa de Descendentes
Sources and References