This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Deluxe Gingerbread House|
|Party||Holiday Party 2011|
The Deluxe Gingerbread House was an igloo in Club Penguin. Members could obtain it for free at the Bakery during the Holiday Party 2011. All players could obtain it for free from the 2015 Advent Calendar. It was also available from a special membership offer.
|Party||Location||Available from||Available until|
|Holiday Party 2011||Bakery||December 14, 2011||December 29, 2011|
|Location||Available from||Available until|
|Bonus Holiday Party Pack||December 25, 2012||January 4, 2013|
|2015 Advent Calendar||December 25, 2015||January 6, 2016|
- This igloo was first seen in a game file in October 2011.
- Similar igloos were the Gingerbread House and the Fresh Baked Gingerbread House.
- It was one of the eight igloos that were exclusively available at a party. The other seven were the Circus Tent, Frost Bite Palace, Sweet Swirl Igloo, Ice Palace Igloo, Schoolhouse Igloo, Starship Igloo, and Spring Palace.
- While non-members could obtain it from the 2015 Advent Calendar, they could not use it as their igloo. This glitch was later fixed.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Iglu de Biscoito de Gengibre Luxo|
|French||Maison Pain d'Épice de Luxe|
|Spanish||Casita de dulces de lujo|
|Russian||Роскошный пряничный домик|