This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Dark Vision Goggles|
|Cost|| 1,000 coins|
|Where found|| Penguin Style|
The Dark Vision Goggles (formerly known as Night Vision Goggles, or NV Goggles for short) were a face item in Club Penguin. They cost 10 medals in the Elite Gear, and 1000 coins in The F.I.S.H. before it was removed, and only members could buy them.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||September 21, 2005||March 3, 2006|
|The F.I.S.H||June 29, 2006||May 27, 2010|
|Elite Gear||April 28, 2011||March 30, 2017|
- They made an appearance in issue #103 of the Club Penguin Times.
- They went with the Blue Power Cell, Canister Camouflage, and Sneak-ers, to form the Stealth set.
- In the October 2005 Penguin Style catalog, its caption read: "Perfect for nocturnal espionage!"
- In the F.I.S.H., text on the side of the goggles read "SOLAR POWERED".
- They appeared in the Burnt Out Bulbs book if the player chooses "night vision" instead of "flashlight" on page two.
- It was featured on the NIGHT VISION GOGGLES Card-Jitsu Power Card.
- Various places have allowed the player to use Dark Vision Goggles to see in dark places. In all instances, they were alternatives to a lantern, and also showed the area in green.
- If owned, they could provide light in the Night Club and Boiler Room in PSA Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins, or the Underground Tunnels, in PSA Mission 8: Mysterious Tremors.
- If worn in the Dark Chamber, from the Halloween Party 2010 and Halloween Party 2011, they would illuminate the whole room.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Óculos de Visão Noturna|
|French||La Paire de Lunettes Vision Nocturne|
|Spanish||Gafas de visión nocturna oscuras|
|Russian||Очки для ночного видения|