| Costume Character
This article is about a character that you can dress up as.
| Non-Meetable Character
This article is about a character on Club Penguin that you cannot meet.
|Full Name||Dancing Penguin|
|Position||Secret Mission Subplot or Side-Mission|
|Clothes Items||Black Glasses|
|Friends With||Dot, two unnamed penguins, You (If you are an agent that helped him in his mission subplots)|
- For DS Dancing Penguin, click here.
|“||Why do things keep breaking for me?||”|
— Dancing Penguin
Dancing Penguin is a clumsy, but friendly brown penguin. He likes to dance (hence his name), owns a portable telescope that helps the player, and likes riding on the Ski Lift. He appears in many of the Secret Missions, and gives the he gives players a thank-you card and a stamp when helping him in mission 3. The main reason in why he usually appears in misions is usually as a "side-mission" or "subplot", like having to fix his telescope or unjam the Ski Lift. As of the mission called The Veggie Villain, he needs glasses to see as he could not when he broke them. He is quite clumsy and breaks stuff frequently.
He may be an EPF Agent because in nearly all missions he has the main subplot. He also gives you an alien decoder test. He is also very sensitive, as he cries in every mission.
Involvement in Missions
- Mission 1 - His telescope breaks, and it gets fixed by a secret agent from the P.S.A.
- Mission 3 - He tells a secret agent that there was a power surge and the lights in the Dance Club has gone out. When you repair it, he gives you a thank-you card.
- Mission 4 - He wants to ride the Ski Lift, but it is broken.
- Mission 7 - At the Ski Village, his snowman breaks but he finds out the best snow in Club Penguin is at the Snow Forts.
- Mission 11 - He breaks his glasses when he accidentally sits on them, and when you fix them, he says he will tell all of his friends about you and then Dot the Disguise Gal sends you the present saying you helped one of her friends.
Involvement in The Elite Penguin Force missions
|Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.|
- Alien Conspiracy - He asks you to help him decode several messages written in the snow. He later reveals that this was a test, and that he was watching you.
|Spoilers end here.|
- He is very easy to imitate, as he only wears the color brown and he sometimes wears a pair of Black Glasses.
- In #WaddleOn: Operation Puffle Part 1 there is a crying brown penguin. It might be him.
- In The Spoiler Alert, Polo Field refers to him as The Brown Crying Penguin.