| Non-Meetable Character
This article is about a character on Club Penguin that you cannot meet.
Club Penguin has not given the game, party, room, etc. a name, as such, the name DS Dancing Penguin, is purely conjectural. However, it will be used until an official name is released.
- This is not to be confused with the original online version of Dancing Penguin. This article is about the DS version of Dancing Penguin.
The DS Dancing Penguin is a character seen in the game, Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force for Nintendo DS. They are seen in the back of the Night Club dancing. If you click on them with your stylus, they will challenge you to a Dance Challenge. They are a Pink Penguin with the Disco wig, a bright yellow vest, green shades, and checkered shoes. DS Dancing Penguin is only in a DS game, Not on the online virtual world of Club Penguin.
Dancing Penguin's Role
- Dancing Penguin is involved in a mission when you have to beat them in a Dance Challenge in order to get Pop, the purple Elite Puffle, back to the Puffle Training Room.
- All of the items that he/she wears are unknown except for The Disco.
- His/her glasses look similar to the 3D Glasses.
- It is unknown how exactly she/he got his/her clothes.