Cream Soda is an incredibly fizzy, purple soft drink with a sweet vanilla flavour. It is Rockhopper's favorite beverage, as he revealed in his journal that he drank a lot of it, and still continues to do so. There are a few barrels of them in the Ship Hold, Lighthouse and on Club Penguin during Pirate Parties. He has been quoted as saying "Arrgh! Cream Soda be the drink for me." Rockhopper's red puffle, Yarr, also drinks a lot of Cream Soda.
As revealed in Mission 8, Cream Soda is incredibly fizzy if shaken and can cause big explosions. It is also shown that a measured mixture of Hot Sauce and cream soda can make an alternative fuel for the Jet Pack.
The Soda SeasEditSeveral barrels of Cream Soda were dumped in an area known as the Soda Seas and by using the Aqua Grabber vehicle, penguins helped save the wildlife that inhabits the area.
- It appears in Mission 8.
- It appears in Puffle Trouble.
- There is a dimension with Cream Soda in it.
- It appears in Operation: Blackout in Sector 2.
- It appeared at the Cove in the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013.
- In the new Download Mission for Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force the Coffee Shop Barista mentions she is going to try making "Cream Soda Coffee."
- Rockhopper might have his own private server called "Cream Soda."
- There is a Cream Soda Barrel Pin.
- There is also a Cream Soda Barrel furniture item.
- During the Island Adventure Party 2011, Rockhopper lost his cream soda so a scavenger hunt began to find the missing cream soda.
- Herbert P. Bear made a bomb using cream soda, called the "Cream Soda Sticky Bomb of Doom".
- Cream Soda differs from regular soda.