- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Main ingredients||Sodium bicarbonate|
Cream Soda is an incredibly fizzy, carbonated soft drink with a sweet vanilla flavor, often seen in Club Penguin. It is Captain Rockhopper's favorite drink, and he is often seen drinking the beverage. There are a few barrels of them in the Ship Hold and at the Lighthouse, and barrels can often be seen during parties.
Cream soda in Club Penguin was usually depicted as being purple in color, but as of 2011, it has been depicted being pink. This is likely due to cream soda being primarily marketed as a pink or red color in in Canada, where Club Penguin was created.
As revealed in PSA Mission 8: Mysterious Tremors, cream soda is incredibly fizzy if shaken and can cause explosions. It is also shown in PSA Mission 10: Waddle Squad, that it is so powerful, it can be used as substitute for jet pack fuel.
Several barrels of cream soda were dumped in an area known as the Soda Seas, due to the Migrator crashing in 2008. Players are able to use the Aqua Grabber 3000 to remove the barrels and save the wildlife.
- In a download mission for Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, the Coffee Shop Barista mentions she is going to try making "Cream Soda Coffee."
- During the Island Adventure Party 2011, Rockhopper lost his cream soda so a scavenger hunt began to find the missing cream soda.
- During the April Fools' Party 2011 and the April Fools' Party 2012, a dimension called Cream Soda Dimension was accessible. The place consists in an archipelago isolated by streams of Cream Soda and numerous barrels used to teleport the player to another side of the room.
- Herbert P. Bear made a bomb using cream soda, named the "Cream Soda Sticky Bomb of Doom".