|Scientific name||Brachyura (real life), Clubpenguinus crabus (Club Penguin)|
|Similar creatures||Lobster, Shrimp|
|Appeared||Ice Fishing, Pool, Aqua Grabber|
A Crab (Clubpenguinus crabus) is one of the creatures that inhabits Club Penguin Island, and are seen quite commonly. They can be seen in the Underground Pool, the games Ice Fishing and Aqua Grabber, along with the Secret Missions 5-11. The most notable of these are Klutzy and Klepto. The crabs in the game Ice Fishing crawl upside down on the ice, while in the water. They try to steal your fishing bait (a worm), by cutting your fishing line.
Aqua Grabber CrabEdit
In Aqua Grabber's level Soda Seas, there is a secret worm that can be obtained. It can be used to capture Fluffy the Fish and then Fluffy the Fish can be taken to catch a Mullet. The Mullet is released and there is a path where the mullet was. You can go through it and down to find a crab and a large pile of coins that can be picked up. The crab will also try to take the treasure. If you let the crab get all the treasure, he will give you the rare treasure.
Main Article: Klutzy.
His first appearance was in the mission Secret of the Fur.
Ice Fishing CrabsEdit
Klepto appears in Puffle Launch as a boss in every 6 levels. It uses an old Aqua Grabber with a jet pack. It usually attacks your puffles and it is placed near the finish ring. To defeat it, just hit it hard in the bottom and it will fly away until it explodes. Dot also suggested that this could be Klutzy, but was proven false. In the Club Penguin Top Trumps set, the crab's name was revealed to be Klepto, who could be related to Klutzy.
- Sometimes, at the Cave, players will see a crab creep by in the windows.
- alot appeared at the Island Adventure Party 2011.
- So far there have been no crabs that have been caught fresh (e.g. the Ice Fishing crabs) and the only way to catch it is to trap it in a cage and lift it with a rope strong enough to catch it. The possible reason we can't catch crabs is that Club Penguin doesn't have cages for fishing.
- In July 2007, the window of the cave was broken by the crab and had a leak, therefore causing a flood. In the end, Club Penguin had a Water Party which drained all the water.
- There is an Outdoor Activity which it is about the crabs, the activity is named "Crab Soccer"
- There was many crabs in the Secret Tunnel during Operation: Blackout.
- Crabs were spotted in the The Deep room.