Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Cove Opening Party|
|When||May 25–29, 2007|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member|
|Location||Forest, Cove and Plaza|
- Not to be confused with Underground Opening Party.
The Cove Opening Party took place at the Forest, Plaza and Cove. The Forest featured a box of Lifeguard Whistles that were free to everyone, a small stand that said "juice" on it that had a variety of items on the stand - such as a blender with a purple liquid inside and a cash register - and lastly, a large sign of a penguin pointing to the Cove and saying "The Cove is down the stairs!". At the Cove there was a turn table, speakers, a box of records, cyan colored ribbons draped across several surrounding pine trees, a large banner that read "Member Party", and a box that contained life rings that were a wearable item. The three logs, camp fire, and lifeguard chair stayed after the party was over. At the Plaza, there was a sign pointing to the Forest that read "Member Party".
- The Surf Shack was not there at the time this party was at Club Penguin.
- The Forest and Cove were discovered by a pair of penguins who had a map of them. They lost the map and penguins had to search for the map to find the Forest and Cove.
- Penguins who found the map were able to keep it as a reward.
- So far, it is the last party in Club Penguin to celebrate the opening of a new room.
- Even after the party ended, the box of Whistles were left in the Forest until June 1.