This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Cove Opening Party|
|When||May 25-29, 2007|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member|
|Where||Forest & Cove|
- Not to be confused with Cave Opening Party.
The Cove Opening Party took place at the Forest and Cove. The Forest featured a box of Lifeguard Whistles that were free to everyone, a small stand that said "juice" on it that had a variety of items on the stand - such as a blender with a purple liquid inside and a cash register - and lastly, a large sign of a penguin pointing to the Cove and saying "The Cove is down the stairs!". At the Cove there was a turn table, speakers, a box of records, cyan colored ribbons draped across several surrounding pine trees, a large banner that read "Member Party", and a box that contained life rings that were a wearable item. The three logs, camp fire, and lifeguard chair stayed after the party was over.
- The Surf Shack was not there at the time this party was at Club Penguin.
- The Forest and Cove were discovered by a pair of penguins who had a map of them. They lost the map and penguins had to search for the map to find the Forest and Cove.
- Penguins who found the map were able to keep it as a reward.
- So far, it is the last party in Club Penguin to celebrate the opening of a new room.
- Even after the party ended, the box of Whistles were left in the Forest until June 1.