Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Comics are located on the Fun Stuff page of the Club Penguin Homepage and in some Club Penguin Times newspapers. Most comics have to do with current events on Club Penguin, such as the re-opening of the Dojo in 2008. They may also be about puffles, Gary's inventions, or Rockhopper.
Comics returned in issue #426 of the Club Penguin Times on December 19, 2013.
As of Issue #426 of the Club Penguin Times, comics will occasionally appear, replacing the second section of the Ask Aunt Arctic feature. The comics are all drawn in a unique art style. So far, there are four recurring comic series.
In order of debut appearance
A penguin attempts to make a game "extreme" by including aspects of other games.
Note: Previously appeared in old comics.
|X-treme Keytar Drum Tuba, X-treme Iceberg Tipper, X-Treme Sled Racer 2.0||434, 446, 467|
|Wrong Game Penguin||A penguin who appears in the Aqua Grabber, but always interrupts another game.||Ice Fishing, Puffle Launch, Aqua Grabber||437, 442, 476|
|Penguin Products||A salesman attempts to sell a trademark Club Penguin item, but then realizes its flaws and or quirks.||Hot Sauce, Anvils, 3D Glasses||451, 460, 473|
|Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal||Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal engage in various adventures. Jet Pack Guy, Gary, and Protobot also appear.||Part I, Part II||500, 501|
Newspaper Comics (2014-Present)
- There are often running gags in the comics, for example, a few comics have shown a light blue penguin using a jetpack combined with items from other games to make them "X-TREME" (for him), but often ends up failing.
- There is a book with old and new comics in it called "Club Penguin Comics: Volume 1".
- Comics have returned after a very long time, with the last comic being posted before the return in August 2009 or before.
- In September 2010, they changed the comic pictures (some of them) and some of their positions (for example, Frosty the Puffle).
- Most of the older comics have been taken off the list.
- Polo Field said on Twitter that comics stopped being made because they were too time consuming to make, but they returned in the issue #426 of the Club Penguin Times.
- In issue #436 of the Club Penguin Times, the comic had a secret: if you hovered your mouse over the Everyday Phoning Facility badge, the EPF badge appeared, and clicking on it would reveal a message regarding the Indestructible Containment Environment.
- The comics that appeared in The Penguin Times from 2005-2006 were part of the "Waddle On" comic strip; all of them were drawn by Screenhog (under the pseudonym "Zippo Penguin").