The wiki's Vote Page is made to hold all kinds of votes.
When a vote is held, you will be allowed to sign your username, using four tildes ~~~~
Each vote will be published in this way:
==<Vote name> (0)== :Suggested by <your name> and confirmed by <administrator name> ===For (0)=== ===Against (0)=== ===Comments===
Nominee Notice: After being nominated, you can enter reasons on why you should be nominated next to the "nomination sentence". A vote closes when 14 days is up. The vote difference is calculated by the number of votes "for" subtracted by the number "against". The user option with the most vote differences wins.
Voter Notice: You must vote in either "For" or "Against". If you vote in for, you have to sign underneath the "For" heading. To do this you have to type this in:
After you have signed it, you must change the number in the brackets up by 1. (e.g. if it was at 3, it means 3 people have already signed it. Change it to 4 when you sign it.) This is also the same with the number by their name. If you vote for, you must also increase the number beside his or her name by 1.
Please remember to use "#" instead of the usual "*", because it numbers the votes making it easier to count them.
You can also remove your vote. If in any case you change your mind, do not remove your vote completely, just strike it out and move it to the back of the list.
Roleplay back on the CPW, BOI! (+6)
We need roleplay back in our lives. Chat has been dead ever since RP was banned! We need Roleplay back! Let's get roleplay back!!
- Night Falls on a Spooky Scene... (talk) 01:23, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
- -тωιηкιεяεвσяη- 01:26, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
- The skeleton war is upon us 💀 01:29, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
- Seth4564TI (Talk) (Blog)
- Hypercane (talk) 17:05, October 13, 2017 (UTC)
- You know it is CustardBird 18:36, October 13, 2017 (UTC)
- It doesn't hurt to have roleplay back in our lives. Roleplay was the reason for this wiki, so, let's have roleplay back, yo! Night Falls on a Spooky Scene... (talk) 01:24, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
- Screw it. Why not? -тωιηкιεяεвσяη- 01:26, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
- Chat is basically dead anyway, so why the hell not? The skeleton war is upon us 💀 01:29, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
- We allow it on discord, so why not here. Seth4564TI (Talk) (Blog)
- YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII You know it is CustardBird 18:36, October 13, 2017 (UTC)
- Isn't everyone's doorspamming too much of a roleplaying for an entire decade? Penguin-Pal (talk) 22:14, October 13, 2017 (UTC)
Change Chat Moderator Color (0)
- Suggested by PixieLil and -TwinkieReborn-, and confirmed by Jeserator. (Vote ends November 3rd at 5:43)
For almost four years, the chat moderator colour has been orange. This was a bad choice. The proposed new colour is #46ddc7.
- -тωιηкιεяεвσяη- 04:46, October 20, 2017 (UTC)
- The skeleton war is upon us 💀 04:49, October 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Bad time to be orange. Repeal and replace orangeness. -тωιηкιεяεвσяη- 04:46, October 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Light blue is a terrible choice, it'd be hard on the eyes and hard to see in general with a white background. How long it's been around for doesn't matter either, I don't know why that's a reason to change it. How about make the chat mod color the same color as the wiki's header instead of some bright blue on a white background? Seth4564TI (Talk) (Blog)
- The orange is ugly, enough said. The skeleton war is upon us 💀 04:49, October 20, 2017 (UTC)
- About the intro- "This was a bad choice."- obviously all votes are held because of ones's opinion, but from reading your proposal, there's no way of knowing why you think it's bad/it should be replaced. Also, since name colors vary anyway, why not hold a vote for whether to change, and then have a vote with users' nomination (or in one vote)- seems more logical. Penguin-Pal (talk) 05:34, October 20, 2017 (UTC)