- An archive page for all the "Pictures of the Month" images can be found Here.
The Featured Image is a spot on the mainpage to show our best images. A new one appears every month, but they are voted on here. The image with the highest vote difference by the end of the month becomes the Featured Image. The featured image on the main page is updated on the 29 of each month, where the Featured Image will go to archives. Once an image is chosen to be a featured image, it cannot be nominated again. These images can be about any subject in Club Penguin, including events, characters, games, etc.
Note that these images must follow the image policy.
- Instructions and Guidelines
- In order to nominate an image, at least 2 users need to support the nomination of the image.
- Each month there will be votes for an featured image, where all users can vote for an image. The results will be announced every 29 of the particular month (with an exception for February).
- Note that only a limited number of photos will be nominated each month, so picking the Featured image would not be difficult.
- Animated images are allowed to be nominated, but this rule can be changed in the future.
- The credit for the winning image will be given to the user who uploaded it, so please do not upload an image that has been formerly uploaded by another user.
==<image name (including link to the image)> (0)== Nominated by <name of 2 users> ===For (0)=== # # # # ===Against (0)=== # # # # ===Comments === * * * *
Voters Notice: You must vote in either "For" or "Against". If you vote in for, you have to sign underneath the "For" heading. To do this you have to type this in:
Please remember to use "#" instead of the usual "*", because it numbers the votes making it easier to count them.
You can also remove your vote. If in any case you change your mind, do not remove your vote completely, just strike it out and move it to the back of the list.
File:MU. Png (+4)Edit
- Spydar007 / 184.108.40.206, the penguin. (Talk to Me, My Contributions) 15:40, June 1, 2013 (UTC)
- ɐɾuıN uǝǝɹפ (talk) 15:43, June 1, 2013 (UTC)
- 04:10, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Mariocart25 23:39, June 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Fits with the Monsters University Takeover.
- I would vote, but this is the only picture. It really doesn't make a difference. ~Locy8! (talk) 05:13, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
- The movie is coming out this month so we should support it :P 04:10, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
- It fits well with the Monsters University Takeover! :D Mariocart25 23:39, June 15, 2013 (UTC)
Summer Fun! (+9)Edit
- Phineas99; time to kick some Snowmen Butts! June 7, 2013
- -- MiXeR23*1 (Messages!) 02:57, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
- --Dps04talk 04:09, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
- S h u r o w 20:02, June 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Penguin-Pal (talk) 07:06, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Cefed309 June 15, 2013
- David231099 (Talk) (Contribs)
- (Talk Page)(Contributions)Please sign in or create an account. is my next target since 13:08/18-June/2013 started on Featured Image of the Month
- Hey.youcp 02:21, June 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Really good for Summer! Phineas99; time to kick some Snowmen Butts! June 7, 2013
- I like old pictures. :) -- S h u r o w 20:02, June 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, it really is good! Was it publised for a summer kickoff or some other event? Penguin-Pal (talk) 07:06, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Sure, I like it! I think with Club Penguin advertising off the Monsters University movie that's coming out, this image can serve to take players' minds off the party and remind them of classic Club Penguin. --Hey.youcp 02:21, June 18, 2013 (UTC)