Club Penguin currently has many social media accounts in possession, including a YouTube channel, a Facebook account, Soundcloud account and a Twitter account. They usually announce videos, pictures, advertisements, etc.
- Club Penguin's first tweet was made in 2012.
- Before 2012, another user had a Twitter account with the username "@clubpenguin", but as this was inactive, and Club Penguin "asked nicely," Twitter gave the ownership of the username to Club Penguin.
- Polo Field, Spike Hike, Ninja, Megg, and Daffodaily5 each have their own Twitter accounts, and have to comply with a strict following rule, which can be bended in some cases.
Club Penguin's YouTube Channel is where the Club Penguin Team posts a variety of videos, including The Spoiler Alert, #WaddleOn, Club Penguin Shorts, and occasionally sneak peeks. Their channel was created in 2009.
- They update their icon and YouTube background every time there is a new party.
- Happy77 was the Party "Sneak Peek" penguin until she left Club Penguin.
- Some videos are exclusive, meaning they only appear on their YouTube channel.
- Their Facebook page shows a timeline of Club Penguin.
Club Penguin's SoundClound account is used to post most of their songs for either music videos or in-game music. Albums are also usually posted.
- They usually post music before released in game.