Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Club Penguin currently has many social media accounts in possession, including a YouTube channel, a Facebook account, Soundcloud account and a Twitter account. They usually announce videos, pictures, advertisements, etc.
- Club Penguin's first tweet was made in 2012.
- Before 2012, another user had a Twitter account with the username "@clubpenguin", but as this was inactive, and Club Penguin "asked nicely," Twitter gave the ownership of the username to Club Penguin.
- Polo Field, Spike Hike, Ninja, Megg, and Daffodaily5 each have their own Twitter accounts, and have to comply with a strict following rule, which can be bended in some cases.
Club Penguin's YouTube Channel is where the Club Penguin Team posts a variety of videos, including The Spoiler Alert, #WaddleOn, Club Penguin Shorts, and occasionally sneak peeks. Their channel was created in 2009.
- They update their icon and YouTube background every time there is a new party.
- Happy77 was the Party "Sneak Peek" penguin until she left Club Penguin.
- Some videos are exclusive, meaning they only appear on their YouTube channel.
- Their Facebook page shows a timeline of Club Penguin.
Club Penguin's SoundClound account is used to post most of their songs for either music videos or in-game music. Albums are also usually posted.
- They usually post music before released in game.