| Real Life
The article you are reading is about something real life related to Club Penguin or Club Penguin Island.
| Unlock Items
The article of the Merchandise you are reading can unlock items.
|Club Penguin: Game Day!|
The box art for Game Day.
|Publisher||Disney Interactive Studios|
|ESRB rating||Comic Mischief|
|Date released|| September 17, 2010 - Australia, New Zealand|
September 21, 2010 - North America, Latin America
September 24, 2010 - UK
As of May 20, 2014, stamps for Game Day! can no longer be earned in Club Penguin due to the closure of Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection servers.
In the game, players will create and customize their own penguin and compete in a variety of challenges. Challenges include Java Sack, Bean Balance, Fast Freeze, Sled & Slide and Sumo Smash. Each time players beat a challenge, they conquer some territory on the island. The ultimate goal for players is to conquer as much territory as possible. You can also earn 14 stamps. (Red Win, Blue Win, Green Win, Yellow Win, Remote Upload, White Puffle, Conquer the Island, Puffle Paddle, Bean Balance, Collector, 2 vs. 2, Sumo Smash, 2 vs. 2 Max, and Goalie) Gary, Cadence, Aunt Arctic, Rory, and Rookie are also in this game. You can transfer your coins, items, and stamps to your online account. There are four teams in the game: the Yellow Team, the Green Team, the Blue Team, and the Red Team. It is a very tactical and fun game to play with your friends and family.
- Java Jump
- Bean Balance
- Fast Freeze
- Snowball Battle
- Sled And Slide
- Dance Off!
- Puffle Paddle
- Rollin' Riot
- Sumo Smash!
- Recolor Sign (Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Dock)
- Funny Faces (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Town)
- Snowball Fight (Blue, Yellow, Green, Snow Forts)
- Ice Sculpture (Red, Blue, Green, Beach)
- Finding Funny Things (Green, Ski Village)
- Target Shooting (Blue, Ski Village)
- Snowman Head (Red, Ski Village)
- Copy Jeff The Ref (Yellow, Ski Village)
- The Dancing Party (Green, Yellow, Ski Hill)
- Making a Giant Snow Cone (Red, Ski Hill)
- Giant Balloon Challenge (Blue, Ski Hill)
The game and its rating were first found on the ESRB site on April 2010, but it was taken down before May since the game was not announced at that time. The descriptor was put up again on July 2010.
|“||Club Penguin has always maintained a really strong emphasis on social, family fun and the value of working together. Moving onto the Wii platform lets us offer parents a great opportunity to connect with their kids in the comfort of their own living room around an active game that’s participatory, cooperative and a lot of fun for everyone, and that’s something we’re really excited about||”|
— Lane Merrifield (Billybob)
|“||As the Club Penguin phenomenon continues to grow, it makes sense to bring the brand to Wii. Club Penguin Game Day! combines the distinct look and feel of the Club Penguin virtual world with competitive games that are easy to pick up and play using the Wii Remote.||”|
— Craig Relyea, Disney Interactive Studios
- Main article: Club Penguin: Game Day!/Music
- Main article: Club Penguin: Game Day!/Gallery
- Disney Interactive Studios page
- International Disney Store page for the game
- Europe/UK Disney Store page for the game
- Instruction Booklet
Sources and References