| Unlock Items!
The article of the Merchandise you are reading can unlock items.
|Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force (Collector's Edition)|
The box art for the Collector's Edition Bundle.
|Platform||Nintendo DS family|
|Developer||1st Playable Productions|
|Publisher||Disney Interactive Studios|
|ESRB rating||No Descriptors|
|Date released|| : September 22, 2009|
: November 27, 2009
- Are you looking for the original version?
Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force (Collector's Edition) is a bundled version of the original game: Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, but contains some extra features.
The Collector's Edition is identical to the original game but you will be able to unlock a coin code online.
In the game, your Penguin is assigned an Elite, and privileged role ranked superior to the Secret Agent's, an "Elite Penguin Force Agent". Players embark on missions utilizing both familiar and all-new gadgets, accessories, vehicles, and locations to investigate mysterious events on Club Penguin Island.
Strangely, most of the alerts came for Disney Store and Club Penguin blogs, instead of the What's New Blog.
There was no official press release, probably because many thought the game would be exactly the same, just bundled.
Due to its silent release, many people found about it when it was on the Club Penguin Shop.
The game is just like the previous version, but it was upgraded in the following aspects:
In the gameEdit
- No noticeable differences, except that there is a Microphone option that was originally only in the UK version of the game.
In the BoxEdit
- The backgrounds are silver instead of blue.
- It says "Collector's Edition" on the top and has a message next to the agent.
- It contains a code card for 2,500 coins, and EPF stylus and an exclusive DS skin.
- During the week of June 25, 2010, a discounted version topped DS charts.
Sources and referencesEdit