- For the actual game, see Club Penguin.
The homepage (URL: clubpenguin.com) is the domain's main page. It currently features information about upcoming parties and games, promotions, and other stuff. Since the launch of the website in 2005, this page has been modified 2 times.
The Fun Stuff (URL: clubpenguin.com/fun-stuff) section contains:
- Fan Art
- Penguins Around the World (Fan Photos)
- Featured Igloos
- Cooking Recipes
- Outdoor Activities
- Coloring Pages
- PSA Missions
The PSA Missions section (URL: www.clubpenguin.com/fun-stuff/psa-missions) is a special section where you can play old PSA Secret Missions. The missions were moved here because the VR Room was left in-communicated when the Tube Transport was badly damaged by Herbert P. Bear during Operation: Blackout.
What's New Blog
- Main article: What's New Blog
The What's New Blog (URL: clubpenguin.com/blog) is a blog where you can see "what's new" in Club Penguin and players will usually post comments showing their appreciation, or ask a question. The current main editors of the blog are: Spike Hike, Polo Field, Ninja (Moderator), Daffodaily5 (She posts the current Featured Fashions and Penguin of The Day) and Federflink1 (A German blogger).
The Parents section (URL: http://www.clubpenguin.com/parents www.clubpenguin.com/parents]) is where parents of kids who have made accounts can review the child's account, like how many times have the player has been banned, how many times has the player logged on, how many coins does he/she has, change the chat mode, turn on the Timer, change passwords, and manage memberships.
The Products section (URL: http://www.clubpenguin.com/products www.clubpenguin.com/products]) It first opened on the Club Penguin website on August 31, 2006. It was originally called the Club Penguin Online Shop, and it only sold Plush Puffles. Since October 2008, the store sells new toys, such as Trading Cards, plushes, Mix & Match sets, books, etc.
There were five versions of the website's main page, including the current one. The first one was from October 24, 2005 to March 2006, the second from 2006 to 2008, the third one from 2008 to 2011, the fourth one from 2011 to December 2012 and the fifth one from December 2012 to present.
June 2011 downtime
UPDATE: Club Penguin is available for most players again. But we have heard that some of you can't see it yet. Thanks for letting us know. The team is still working on fixing any issues with the site. Thanks for your continued patience with this.
As some of you heard, Club Penguin's domain name (clubpenguin.com) had a technical glitch this weekend. The technical glitch has been fixed, but it will take some time for the site to appear as it should around the world.
Remember-- when in doubt, talk to a parent or guardian if something looks suspicious for you.
-Club Penguin Team
- In one of the old layouts of the website, if you click "N" in the word Night Club, the penguin will put on a Ninja Mask. If you click the penguin above it will change its clothes.
- Club Penguin's old favicon used to be a picture of a Blue penguin wearing a Sombrero and a Green Snorkel.
- In the newest version of the site, the main screen changes rapidly according to the current events happening. This also happens when Rockhopper arrives on the Migrator
- Some time ago, Disney forgot to renew their DNS, so ClubPenguin.com temporarily went down. It annoyed and confused many penguins. You can see the the site here at this address- Click here.
- Players were allowed to play Club Penguin on miniclip when the site was down.
- Archive of the website
- Load Screen .swf
- Very early version of the site.
- Affiliate Menu
- Main Navigation