|Party||The Fair 2010|
|Cost|| 210 coins|
|Where found|| Penguin Style|
|Item ID|| 474|
- Were you looking for The Clown-Around?
The Clown Hair (also known as the Clown Wig) is a head item in Club Penguin. It costs 210 coins from the Penguin Style catalog, and only members can buy it. It costs 200 tickets from the Prize Booth during The Fair 2010 and only members could buy it.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||October 6, 2006||November 3, 2006|
|October 5, 2007||November 2, 2007|
|October 3, 2008||November 7, 2008|
|February 4, 2011||July 6, 2011|
|March 7, 2013||May 9, 2013|
|August 5, 2015||Still available|
|Party||Location||Available from||Available until|
|The Fair 2010||Prize Booth||September 3, 2010||September 13, 2010|
- The Clown Hair made an appearance on the front cover of the October 2006 and February 2011 Penguin Style catalogs.
- The Clown Hair made an appearance in issues #51, #102 and #416 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It goes with the Clown Suit and the Clown Shoes.
- If you dance wearing this along with the Clown Suit, Clown Shoes and Red Nose you will juggle 3 green balls.
- Similar items are The Mischief Maker, The Clown-Around, and The Disco.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Peruca de Palhaço|
|French||La Perruque de Clown|
|Spanish||Rulos de payaso|