|Party||The Fair 2010|
|Cost|| 210 coins|
|Where found|| Penguin Style|
|Item ID|| 474 (Penguin Style)|
1183 (Prize Booth)
- Were you looking for The Clown-Around wig?
The Clown Hair (also Clown Wig) is a head item in Club Penguin. Members could buy it for 210 coins from the Penguin Style catalog. Members could also buy it for 200 tickets from the Prize Booth during The Fair 2010.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||October 6, 2006||November 3, 2006|
|October 5, 2007||November 2, 2007|
|October 3, 2008||November 7, 2008|
|February 4, 2011||July 6, 2011|
|March 7, 2013||May 9, 2013|
|Party||Location||Available from||Available until|
|The Fair 2010||Prize Booth||September 3, 2010||September 13, 2010|
- The Clown Wig made an appearance on the front cover of the October 2006 and February 2011 Penguin Style catalogs.
- The Clown Wig made an appearance in issues #51 and #102 of the Club Penguin Times.
- If you dance wearing this along with the Clown Suit, Clown Shoes and Red Nose you will juggle 3 green balls.
- It is similar to The Mischief Maker, The Clown-Around, and The Disco.