This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Where||Above the Shore|
|Opened||January 18, 2011|
|Closed||January 31, 2011|
The Cliff was a room found during the Wilderness Expedition. The room contained a weird/strange machine built by the Brown Puffles. If you operate it properly, it would bring an elevator barrel that takes you to the Shore.
The Cliff PuzzleEdit
The players got to the next area (Shore) by following these steps:
- Plug in the power point.
- Click on the Coffee beans.
- Click on the 'Tap' on the coffee machine.
- Click on the Jug.
- Click on the green bottom.
- Push down the green and pink switch, then click on the yellow and pink buttons and finally the blue and pink buttons.
- Pull down the blue lever.
- Click on the green piano keys.
- Throw a snowball on the fire.
- Click on the green piano again.
- Click the green button.
- Click on all the green squares.
- Pull down the Blue and Pink levers.
- Click the spinny thing next to the lever.
- Pull down the red lever next to the telephone.
- Click on the Sauce bottle.
- Click on the water.
- Click on the air vent.
- Click on the toaster.
- Throw a snowball at the target.