| This room is a temporary room.
It can or cannot currently be found in Club Penguin. It may or may not return in the future.
|Where||Above the Shore|
|Opened||January 18, 2011|
|Closed||January 31, 2011|
The Cliff is a party room in Club Penguin. It was only accessible during the Wilderness Expedition 2011. The room contains a large machine, containing a series of puzzles, which must be solved in order to get to the next room- the Shore- using a barrel lift.
The Cliff Puzzle
The players got to the next area (Shore) by following these steps:
- Plug in the power point.
- Click on the Coffee beans.
- Click on the 'Tap' on the coffee machine.
- Click on the Jug.
- Click on the green bottom.
- Push down the green and pink switch, then click on the yellow and pink buttons and finally the blue and pink buttons.
- Pull down the blue lever.
- Click on the green piano keys.
- Throw a snowball on the fire.
- Click on the green piano again.
- Click the green button.
- Click on all the green squares.
- Pull down the Blue and Pink levers.
- Click the spinny thing next to the lever.
- Pull down the red lever next to the telephone.
- Click on the Sauce bottle.
- Click on the water.
- Click on the air vent.
- Click on the toaster.
- Throw a snowball at the target.
- After reaching to the Cliff, the Path Finder stamp was automatically obtained.
- This room is featured on a Card Jitsu Power Card.