|Where found|| Penguin Style|
Music Jam 2011 Catalog
|Item ID|| 4199|
The Classy T-Shirt is a body item in Club Penguin. It costs 150 coins in the Penguin Style and Music Jam 2011 Catalogs, and only members can buy it. It could also have been unlocked from series 13 of the Treasure Book.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||March 4, 2010||June 30, 2010|
|Music Jam 2011 Catalog||June 16, 2011||July 5, 2011|
|Penguin Style||February 2, 2012||May 31, 2012|
|January 31, 2013||April 5, 2013|
|August 5, 2015||Still available|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 13||April 5, 2011||October 4, 2011|
- It appears on the Check out my igloo postcard.
- It made an appearance in issue 329 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It goes with the Cumberband Hat and Untied Sneakers.
- In July 2009, it was in a poll with a different name, being called "The Tux-T" and it was up against the Splatter T-Shirt and an unreleased item called "The Moondrop." The Splatter T-Shirt ended up winning the poll and became an item. However, the Tux-T later became this item.
- Tourdude wears this item.
Names in other languages
|French||Le T-Shirt Grande Classe|