This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Christmas Party 2008|
|When||December 19–29, 2008|
|Free Item(s)||Santa Hat, Santa Beard, Bell|
The Christmas Party 2008 was a party that took place during December 19–29, 2008. Almost every room in Club Penguin was decorated, even rooms that weren't usually decorated such as the PSA HQ, Lodge Attic, and the Cave. The Lighthouse had a red bulb just for the party. Even Rockhopper's ship, the Migrator, was decorated. The Mine Shack was turned into a gingerbread house. On the Iceberg, there was a small tree that when clicked, grew larger and larger.
The party, in combination with Rockhopper's presence at the party, the 2nd annual Coins For Change,  and the free items available, contributed to most servers becoming full at the party. It was extended just a few days before the celebration.
|Santa Hat||Snow Forts||No|
|Santa Beard||Ski Village||No|
|Bell||Beach and Plaza||No|
During the party, the second Coins for Change program started. Like the first, the penguins who donated received a bell. Three collection booths were placed around the island, one at Plaza, one at the Beach, and one in the Captain's Quarters.
- There was a mistake in the underground pool. In Plaza, the manhole was not removed for the party. However, the ladder was removed from the Underground Pool, which means that penguins could not go back up the manhole.
- The Blizzard snow from the party was stored in the Lodge Attic, cooled by the AC3000, to be used in the March (It used to say February but it was changed as there was a Puffle Party in February) Snow Sculpture Showcase, where it was used to create fan designed ice sculptures.
- This was the final Christmas party to have the word "Christmas" in the party's name.
- During the party, there was a snowfall at the Iceberg and the Ski Hill. This is the first time it could ever be seen snowing in Club Penguin.
- The Bell was only available at the party until Coins for Change ended on December 22, 2008.
- This was the final Christmas party to have a light sky until the Merry Walrus Party.