This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Christmas Party 2005|
|When||December 22–25, 2005|
|Free Item(s)|| Santa Hat,|
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
The Christmas Party was a small event held in 2005. The only object decorated in the Town Center was a small Christmas tree and the Night Club was Christmas-themed on the outside and inside. At the Ice Rink, if you walked up to the present that said "for you", you would receive the Christmas Scarf, and the same thing would happen at the Ski Lodge, but you would receive the Santa Hat.
|Christmas Scarf||Ice Rink||No|
|Santa Hat||Ski Lodge||No|
- This was Club Penguin's first party to have special party music.
- This was the first party to give more than one free item.
- Although the party ended on the 25th, the gifts were available for a few more days so more people could obtain them.
- At the time, it was the biggest party in Club Penguin history. A total of 12,900 players celebrated the party and 3,500 penguins joined Club Penguin.
- This was the last party to occur in 2005.