| Serving temperature
|| Room Temperature
| Main ingredients
|| Milk, starter, rennet, and salt
| Consumed by
|| Penguins and Puffles
Not to be confused with Stinky Cheese, Cheese 3000, or Cheese Pin.
Cheese is a type of food in Club Penguin that is most often seen in pizzas. When fed to black puffles, they hop up and down.
- Gary once made an invention called the Cheese 3000. The only reason given to why he invented it was because he "needed a vacation." It is just normal cheese with ink.
- Rockhopper loves to eat cheese, specifically Stinky Cheese.
- There is a Cheese Pin.
- At the Hollywood Party, there was a limited edition cheese emote, probably a reference to how you say "cheese" before taking a photo.
- In a comic, a ninja uses cheese as an element.
- Rockhopper ate cursed cheese prior to the Inside Out Party, thus making users having to restore his memories by entering his mind.
A comic involving cheese.
Another comic involving cheese.
A comic with a penguin using cheese as an element.
Names in other languages
|French||Le Pinz Fromage