The Changing Rooms were located in 2 places in Club Penguin which are the Sport Shop (formerly) and the Clothes Shop. If you click on them, they show you the newest catalog in the Shop. The changing room closest to the door in the Sport Shop was an entrance to the Spy Headquarters. There are lamps hanging over every Changing Room.
- In the Secret Missions, if you want to enter a normal Changing Room, it tells you that you do not need to go into the Changing Rooms right now.
- Some penguins make Changing Rooms in their Igloos, because they pretend to put on fashion shows.
- If you are not a secret agent and you walk over to the secret Changing Room, you will not go to the Spy Headquarters. Instead, a catalog will show up.
- While it is shown the door to be right behind the curtains, in real life, this would have been a bit strange as it is hard not to spot a door right in front of you.
- During the Popcorn Explosion, when the Sports Shop was filled with popcorn, when a penguin who is not a secret agent goes to the changing rooms, it says "Nothing to see here".
Entrance to the HQ
Agents used to be able to enter the HQ from the changing room farther to the top left of the Sport Shop. When observed from inside the HQ, it had several locks and security installments. In the Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force DS game, at the starting animation, there is a good distance between each door. But there's no space between each door in Secret Missions.