| Celebrations of the Elements
This article is one of the Celebrations of the Elements.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Celebration of Water|
|When||November 16, 2010-December 3, 2010|
|Free Item(s)|| Bucket Hat, |
Water Tank Background
|Where||Dojo Courtyard, Ninja Hideout, and Water Dojo|
The Celebration of Water is an event in Club Penguin that celebrated the release of Card-Jitsu Water. It started November 16, 2010 with construction in many rooms to help prepare for it. The main room of the celebration was the Water Dojo, although the Ninja Hideout and Dojo Courtyard had decorations too. It officially finished construction on November 24, 2010, and Card-Jitsu Water was launched. The decorations were taken down on December 3, 2010.
|Water Tank Background||By completing the Water Hunt.||No|
|Sensei's Autograph||By meeting Sensei.||No|
|Bucket Hat||Snow Forts||No|
- During the construction of the Water Dojo, the Underground was flooded for the first time since 2007.
- The island was sinking during the construction.
- This was the first time that the Sensei stamp was available.
- See main article: Card-Jitsu Water
The hideout is slightly decorated with:
- Water decorations everywhere.
- A tube pumping water in to the Water Dojo.
The Water DojoEdit
The Water Dojo is fully decorated:
- Water Decorations everywhere.
- Waterfalls were everywhere.
- A huge rock was hung by chains.
- The waterfall had some light shining down.
- There were no mats. (after construction there was, though).
- Sensei is located at the Water Dojo when Card Jitsu Water was released. This is the first time to meet him in his Water Suit.