| This room is a temporary room.
It can or cannot currently be found in Club Penguin. It may or may not return in the future.
|Where|| Under the Dock (2015)|
Under the Plaza (2016)
|Opened|| April 15, 2015|
February 24, 2016
|Closed|| April 22, 2015|
March 2, 2016
- For the event, see Cave Maze.
The maze was accessible again during Operation: Tri-umph, this time, from the Plaza. Instead of leading to a room with a prize, however, it led to Herbert's base, where he had a machine used for causing various anomalies on the island.
The maze consisted of the following:
- An underground "lobby", where players could see a map of the maze. In 2016, Miners Helmets can be obtained here.
- Nine rooms that form the tunnels.
- The maze end, where:
- In 2015, players could pick up the Pickaxe. Some tables and chairs are placed around, and the Earthquake Driller's machine body is used as a coffee and pizza stand.
- In 2016, Herbert's machine is located here, which can be unplugged to disable it. After it is disabled, the player can obtain The Driller Outfit and Power Fragment Pin.
- A secret dancing room, which could be reached by going ↑ ← ↑ ← ↓ ← ↑ and ↑. If a player drills with a Hard Hat, the dancing room is accessible.
- It is the third maze in Club Penguin, after Great Snow Maze and Underwater Maze.
- As mentioned in issue 495 of the Club Penguin Times, the Sasquatch had dug in the maze for treasure.
- At the bottom right of the maze, there was a cave painting of two primitive penguins next to what appears to be a flying saucer.
- The music that played in the Secret Room was "Herbert Style".
- Finishing the maze would give you the Path Finder stamp.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Labirinto da Caverna|
|Spanish||Laberinto de la Cueva|