Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Where found||Code inside Mysterious Pins|
|Available from||Available until|
|September 22, 2009||Still available|
- It is Club Penguin's 101st pin.
- When unlocking the pin, the player also receives 1,500 coins.
- It is one of two unlockable pins, the other being the Pink Mystery Pin.
- It is 1 of 5 pins that are always available. The other four are the Pink Mystery Pin, Rockhopper's Key Pin, Moss Key Pin and Snow Gem Pin.
- It resembles the Walt Disney castle or logo as seen in the beginning of every Walt Disney film.
Names in other languages
|French||Le Pinz Château|
|←Fire Pin||Castle Pin||Padlock Pin→|