| This page contains spoilers
This page contains content which may reveal plot or ending details.
|PSA Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins|
|Release Date||March 26, 2007|
|Characters|| Gary the Gadget Guy |
|Reward|| Mission 3 Medal |
Card from Dancing Penguin
This contains spoilers for how to do the mission. Click "Show Spoilers" if you want to see a step by step walkthrough of the mission.
- Step 1. Talk to Rookie – he will close the vault, unable to reopen it, as he forgot the combination.
- Step 2. Walk into the Gift Shop's Manager Room – turn right until you see a sofa, click underneath it and collect the paperclip and the disk.
- Step 3. Go to the computer – switch it on and insert the disk. Go to My Files -> Combination Number. It will show you some numbers – memorize them and go back down to the vault.
- Step 4. Put the combination in and open the vault. Go inside and you will see all the coins... on the ceiling. Talk to Rookie, then G should call you on your Spy Phone – meet him in the HQ. He will show you a video. After that, talk to G and he will open a cabinet containing a set of keys – take the key in the top left corner.
- Step 5. Collect the flashlight on the drawers (optional if you have the Night Vision Goggles) – then go back to the Gift Shop Manager's Room – open the door that says "To Roof".
- Step 6. Get the wrench from your Spy Phone and open the Power Box – then put the paper clip inside it. Pick up the piece of fur that is next to the drain and put it in your inventory.
- Step 7. Report back to the HQ and talk to G.
- Step 8. After G informs you of the blackout on the Night Club, go to the Town. Click on the brown crying penguin.
- Step 9. Go inside the Night Club – use the flashlight (or Night Vision Goggles) to navigate your way through the Night Club to the Boiler Room. In the Boiler Room there is a fuse box – you need to solve the puzzle to switch the power back on.
Congratulations! You completed Mission 3, claim your card and reward!
- This mission marks the first ever appearance of Rookie.
- This is the first mission to involve Herbert, however, he does not actually make an appearance.
|←PSA Mission 2: G's Secret Mission||PSA Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins||PSA Mission 4: Avalanche Rescue→|