| This room is or was a temporary room.
It can not currently be found on Club Penguin. It may or may not return in the future.
|Where||At the Ski Village, where the Puffle Show and the Tour Guide Booth were.|
|Opened|| July 8, 2010 |
June 16, 2011
July 19, 2012
|Closed|| July 19, 2010 |
July 5, 2011
August 2, 2012
- Casa Fiesta means "party house" in English, as it is in Spanish.
- If you throw a Snowball inside the room, you will throw Confetti instead.
- During the Music Jam 2011 and Ultimate Jam, Non-Members were able to enter it.
- If you play an Instrument, it will sound more mariachi style, instead of the music that plays in other places, like the Lighthouse.
- This is also true when the player clicks on one of the instruments already in the room, meaning that they too will sound mariachi style.
- As of July 21, 2012, the Casa Fiesta name on Portuguese servers changed to "El Baile" which means "the ballroom" in Spanish. The tour description changed a little to match Casa Fiesta's new name.
|Ski Village||Back Stage|