This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
All 8 candy ghosts
|Appeared||Halloween Party 2011, Halloween Party 2012|
In 2011, players needed to find all ghosts as part of a Scavenger Hunt by clicking piles of candies all around the island. Eventually, they received the Candy Ghost BG.
In 2012, players needed to wear the Ghost Catcher Uniform and catch ghosts in the Haunted Mansion by throwing snowballs at them — which appeared as canisters. Each canister would then suck in the ghost above it, and the player would receive 10 coins for the caught ghost.
- They first appeared at the Halloween Party 2011 in 8 rooms. Each one of them had their own room.
- They appeared in the Haunted Mansion at the Halloween Party 2012.
- Before the Halloween Party 2012, they appeared near Gariwald VIII posters.
- They are featured on the Candy Ghost BG.
- Players could catch them in the Haunted Mansion if they wore the Ghost Goggles and the Ghost Catcher Uniform.
- They seemed to be attracted to piles of candy.
- During the scavenger hunt, eight candy ghosts were found.