| This room was a temporary room.
It could only be found in Club Penguin for a certain period of time. It may or may not have returned later.
|Club Penguin Sports Network|
|Opened||June 19, 2014|
|Closed||July 1, 2014|
- It was the third time the Stage was decorated for a party in 2014 and the sixth time overall.
- The four players with the highest score in Shootouts of the players in the room had their name displayed on the scoreboard by the amount of global points they had.
- It may be a reference to the famous ESPN (Entertainment and Sports Programming Network), which is owned jointly by The Walt Disney Company, and Hearst Corporation.
- The sneak peek video, as well as parts of The Spoiler Alert episodes before and during the party, were in the style of a CPSN news broadcast.
- Aunt Arctic was the main reporter of the CPSN.
- The board on the left side of the room has symbols resembling many different rooms, such as the Coffee Shop and the Everyday Phoning Facility. It is unknown what these are used for, but they are possibly advertisements.
- It returned in Club Penguin Island as a television station at the top of Mt. Blizzard.