|Similar creatures||Other Flora|
|Appeared||All around the island|
|Prey||Photosynthesis (sunlight, water, and carbon dioxide.)|
Bushes are a type of flora in Club Penguin. There are three kinds of bushes: fruitful bushes, normal bushes, and flowery bushes. Most of these bushes are seen in the Forest, Cove, and the Ski Village, or in The Wilderness (during Secret Missions). Flowery bushes are only seen during the Adventure Party.
The normal bushes are almost everywhere on Club Penguin Island; especially in remote locations, where they make up the area. They are green in color. As said above, they are located in the Cove, Forest, and behind the Ski Lodge. Also, many of these bushes can be seen at the Dojo Courtyard and in the Ninja Hideout. There are now bushes by the Cozy Cottage Igloo.
Fruitful bushes look the same as normal bushes, but they have O-Berries on them and are slightly greener and denser. They can be found in the wilderness where you may find puffles eating off it (what the player does find in a PSA mission).
Flowery bushes are a rare type of bush from Rockhopper Island sprouting only a couple of weeks before and during the Adventure Party. Then they are inactive until the next Adventure Party, and as far as we can tell, they are about as abundant as beta hats are rare during the Adventure Party.
- An O-Berry bush is seen in the Puffle Party 2009 video.
- A bush with O-Berries can make a black puffle fire-up.
- A white puffle was seen in the bushes in the Dojo Courtyard and Ski Hill.
- A Card-Jitsu trading card in the Fire theme has an O-Berry Bush. It was rumored this card would go in the Puffle Deck but it has not yet.
- Bush in wilderness is source of O-Berries. You can see it in some Secret Missions.