| Lack of sources
This article is lacking sources, and has information that has not been proven true. Please add trusted and reliable sources as soon as possible, or this article may be deleted. See Club Penguin Wiki:Sourcing and the Sourcing Drive for help.
|Attitude||Super Smart, Inventive|
|Member only||Yes (Non-Members can get them from the Treasure Book)|
|Favorite toys||Beakers, Rocket, Plasma Ball, Helmet, Parachute, and Safety Goggles|
|Play action||Plasma ball, Rocket prototype|
|Dance||Goggles suddenly appear and puffle sways|
|Tongue color||Sky Blue|
|Special features||Afraid of balloons|
|Elite Puffle Items||N/A|
Brown Puffles are a species of Puffles in Club Penguin. They were discovered at the Wilderness Expedition in January 17, 2011, making them the one of the latest puffle species to be released. When discovered, they were found in the Brown Puffle Cave, which was full of machines like the Puffle O crane, giant puffle beds, a chalk board, many of puffles of their own kind, and a computer. They also used protective goggles for everything to do with building, eating, and sleeping. You can almost always see them with goggles on.
They also love to invent, and their play modes are all his/her inventions. Being on sale at the Pet Shop for the normal 400 Coins, they seem to be the smartest of the Puffles, however this is unknown. According to the Puffle Handbook, they like freeze-dried ice-cream sandwiches. Oddly, for the Puffle Party 2011, 2012, and 2013 there were balloons in the Dance Lounge, even though the Puffle Handbook it says that they are afraid of balloons.
Brown Puffles were discovered during the Wilderness Expedition in January 17, 2011. The members of its species first inhabited a cave deep into the Wilderness itself, only accessible through competition of a series of ordeals placed there either by nature or by the puffles themselves. Their distinctive inventive aptitude enabled the puffles to build incredible machines such as the elevator in the Cliff and the contraptions found in the Brown Puffle Cave, their secluded habitat. After facing every ordeal and crossing the Shore, the Puffles could choose you to live with them, for free. After the Expedition, the Puffles were relocated to the island's pet shop and became permanentely adoptable. On the following Puffle Party they were already integrated to life in penguin society, being assigned to control the activities in the Dance Lounge until the end of the festivity.
Attitude: Intelligent, inventive, dexterous, handy, and constructive. Brown puffles are also very good at math, science, and engineering and they toying with machines, using tools, mixing chemicals, and reimagining. They are "naive, mad-scientists," and are constantly making zany and intricate contraptions and do-dads. They love to tinker with gadgets, gizmos, an trinkets and are always making something new. They are a brainy bunch that usually is behind involuntary accidences and laboratory oopsies. This is primarily because they are amateurs and are easily distracted. However, they have been blessed with Daedalus' nimble knack for inventing ingenious things.
Favorite toys: Beakers, Rocket, Plasma Ball, Helmet, Parachute, Safety Glasses, and Gear Hat.
Elite Puffle Items: None.
Special facts: Afraid of balloons, Known to be Found by Gary
Play: The Brown Puffle lays out a plasma ball. Then he jumps over it and hugs it. The static in the plasma ball makes the puffle's hair stick out. The puffle smiles, shakes it off and returns to normal
Play: The Brown Puffle lays out a rocket it builds and then jumps inside. The rocket takes off and goes haywire as it loops while the Brown Puffle falls off, dizzy. Its parachute finally opens up but is then too late. The Brown Puffle shakes off its dizziness and goes back to normal.
Bath: A big pool appears with atom signs on the side of it, and the Puffle puts on his goggles and dives in the big pool. In the pool a submarine then floats to the top of the water, the pool vanishes revealing the Brown Puffle.
Favorite Food: Astronaut Ice Cream
Gum: Blows a bubble but it pops. It uses the windshield wipers built in its spy goggles to get the gum off.
Dance: Goggles suddenly appear and puffle sways.
Postcard: The puffle is in its airplane and then flies off from your igloo with all of its equipment in the back of the plane.
Brush: Gives the Brown Puffle a temporary mohawk.
Sleep: The Brown Puffle lays a pillow out, puts on his goggles, and then has a dream about difficult math problems but later finds the answer and awakens.
It is documented that the brown Puffle blinks more than all other Puffles. Its dreams have graph paper backgrounds.
Famous Brown Puffles
There is currently one famous Brown Puffle.
The Great Pufflini
The Great Pufflini is a Brown Puffle who performs an act at The Great Puffle Circus. He tries to lift a heavy weight, but can't. So he shrinks the weight. He lifts it and the act is over.
- The Brown Puffle is the 10th Puffle to be discovered on the island.
- The Brown Puffle was at the Puffle Party 2011. They were located at the Dance Lounge.
- The Brown Puffle, like the Orange, Rainbow, and Gold puffles was not adapted to the Paint by Letters book, My Puffle, but the swf was recently updated to include it and the Orange Puffle.
- Brown Puffles made the elevator to the Night Club Rooftop.
- Brown Puffles made the machine in the Cliff that was seen during the Wilderness Expedition.
- Their dreams have graph paper backgrounds.
- This puffle is perfect for Gary the Gadget Guy.
- This puffle is one of the three puffles that still isn't in the Elite Puffles, along with the Orange Puffle and the Rainbow Puffle.
- It is rumored that when it comes it will be named Cookie.
- Brown Puffles are known to be good dancers, just like the Purple Puffle.
- They could become great companions for Tech Elite Penguin Force Agents due to their inventiveness and superior knowledge of technology. They might be in a sequel of Herberts Revenge if one comes out.
- According to Yearbook 2010-2011, they're also good dancers, just like the Purple Puffle.
- During Puffle Parties, in the Brown Puffle room they have balloons even though Brown Puffles are scared of balloons.
- It is the first puffle to have the new Puffle look on the Player card.
- In artwork, they are commonly seen sticking their tongues out.
- During the Wilderness Expedition, they were free to adopt. Afterwards, the Brown Puffle could be adopted for the traditional 800 Coins.
- It is the only puffle to be the old puffle design for less than a year.
- The Brown Puffles came from the shore of Club Penguin's lake.
- Their favorite snack is astronaut ice cream sandwich.
- At the Puffle Play Zone in the Puffle Party 2013, when you mouse over a brown puffle, it turns into a rainbow puffle for a split second.
- An early glitch was when the Brown Puffle had the new look. If you walked him, he would have the old look for a split second.
Brown Puffle in-game
Brown Puffle caring card
Brown Puffle actions
Brown Puffle plushes